Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Rank please... - Page 4 EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Rank please... - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Rank please... - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Rank please... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Rank please... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Rank please... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Rank please... - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Rank please... - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Rank please... - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Rank please... - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Rank please... - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Rank please...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ren Saori

Ren Saori

Female Number of posts : 382
Job/hobbies : Reading and exploring
Kekkei Genkai : Junko
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Rank please... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 1:50 pm

I struggle to move in shock. I couldn't believe the minotaur was someone else.

"What just happened?----Who are you?--Let go of me!"
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

Female Number of posts : 628
Location : I sit at home, thinking 'This is too good to be true'
Job/hobbies : I love writing and reading novels, and my job? Bein' lazy I guess XD
Kekkei Genkai : Morning Glory (朝顔)
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:07 pm

"Sorry, dear... I can't hear you at the moment..." He leaned in closer, and somehow met Ren's eyes. His were hypnotic, as he gazed into hers. "Don't struggle, deary." Ren would've felt compelled to comply.
Back to top Go down
Ren Saori

Ren Saori

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:27 pm

Having no way to get out, Ren complied with what he said, trying to come out of this strange hypnotism. She tried to focus away from his eyes and think of something to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

Job/hobbies : I love writing and reading novels, and my job? Bein' lazy I guess XD

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:31 pm

It seemed now that Ren had looked into his eyes, she was unable to pull away. He leaned in closer, and took a deep breath... "Mmm... You smell... Tasty..." He grinned
Back to top Go down
Ren Saori

Ren Saori

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:43 pm

I try focus on my emotion manipulation to compel my self out of it. I then focus on the air pressure and bring it to a level, where he won't be able to breathe. Then after much struggle, Ren drops a bottle from her pockets after moving her legs. The aroma started to spread, bringing only the smell of something nasty. This aroma takes away my aroma and brings to it that the opponent only smells nothing but the toxic gas.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:22 pm

"Oh my... You are a tricky one, aren't you?" He murmured, leaning in to whisper the words close to your ear. "No matter... I can see this is no more then mere trechery..."
"Oh, it seems I can't speak aloud anymore... You've lowered the air pressure, haven't you? Nice attempt, but I don't need to breathe." He said telepathically.
Back to top Go down
Ren Saori

Ren Saori

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:06 pm

((Wow, 6 pages already! This is the longest ranking exam I've ever taken on all the forum based games that I've played, not that its a bad thing ^^))
Back to top Go down
Ren Saori

Ren Saori

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 4 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:09 pm

((Oops, forgot to post game reply))

"Fist of Fury!" Wind comes down from underground, above, and from every direction and attacks him. The wind continuously comes and rages toward him to shave and cut through the skin.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:25 pm

He moaned slightly as he felt the wind cut through his flesh. As soon as the pressure from the excellerated winds was removed, the flesh instantly began to re-knit itself, and no blood poured from the wound.
Back to top Go down
Ren Saori

Ren Saori

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:47 pm

Ren was frightened and was trembling by his healing techniques. So she decided to try something different. Ren closed her eyes and tried to create a path in her mind. The path was leading to his mind. Then she kicked her leg and another pouch fell. Out came another aroma which goes through noses, pores, and ears. She wanted him to feel mental pain, a pain sufficient enough. This aroma enhances them to think of something so painful, they would never ever want to go through it.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 6:34 pm

He moaned, "Ah... what is this...? It is truely dreadful... I know how to make it go away, though..." and with that, he leaned in, and bit the flesh of Ren's neck, and began to drink hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Ren Saori

Ren Saori

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 6:56 pm

"AHHH!!" Ren didn't know what to do. She kicked him on his shin and then threw a huge ball of wind at his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:11 am

"Enough, Tyven." Came Sadako's commanding voice, and the icarus sprang away quickly.
"I... I'm so sorry..." He whimpered, his eyes wide with fear.
"As you should be. You violated our agreement. It is time for you to die."
"N.. No! Sadako-senpai, please reconsider! Please..." He shut his eyes tightly and quaked with fear beneath Sadako's Mamoru, the blade of the sword glowing with swirling colours that symbolized the different chakra and elements she weilded.
"Fine." Sadako stated simply, and turned to Ren, "Ren, you will decide. Does he live, or does he die?"
Back to top Go down
Ren Saori

Ren Saori

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 4:22 pm

"HUH?..Uhh, I really don't know. It depends on you. But,...uh. According to me, I think he should have one more chance. I mean, i--if he is able to make up for what he did. Everyone makes mistakes right? Though....its all up to you. "

I was sore and ached from the long journey and battles so I started to massage my left arm. Then, I glanced at Sadako to see what she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:59 pm

"If it were up to me, he'd die this very moment."
"Oh, p...please, Sadako-senpai... Please reconsider!" He pleaded, but she ignored him,
"If you think he deserves another chance though, he shall live... But, not freely. Because he has drunk your blood, your wavelengths are of the same level. Tyven is not really a vampire, not truely. He is a soul weapon. Your soul weapon.
"Congratulations, Ren. You are now Chuunin, and your soul partner is Tyven." She smiled, then sheathed her sword, and helped Tyven up. She grabbed his collar and hissed a few words into his ear, and he frantically nodded, and practically flitted over to Ren's side.
"Mistress...?" He began formally, "Where to now...?"
Back to top Go down
Ren Saori

Ren Saori

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:08 pm

I look at Sadako and go hug her very tightly.

"Thank you for ranking me!" Then, I look towards Tyven with a grin on my face.
"Well, since your my soul partner now I guess we must go off to TRAIN! But....after some rest...I feel very nauseous....."

((So Tyven is my official Soul partner?))
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:37 pm

Sadako laughed, "No problem, Ren-chan."
"Alright, mistress. You might feel that way for awhile, but may I heal that wound on your neck from me biting you before we head out?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Ren Saori

Ren Saori

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:51 pm

"Yes please!" I motion for him to heal it.

((So, if Tyven is my soul partner, what are his abilities, and elements? And what's an icarus, i heard it in greek mythology xD))
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:48 pm

He bends to the wound, and gently licks it, once to heal the muscle, twice to stop the bleeding, thrice to close the skin over the wound, and a forth time to get rid of any scar. He leaned back, and smiled. "Better?" he asked
(You can decide what you'd like for his abilities to be... And an Icarus is a vampire, silly ^^)

Last edited by Sadako on Sat May 16, 2009 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ren Saori

Ren Saori

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 8:57 pm

"Uhh, much better." I shivered and lightly patted him on the head. "I believe we can go now?"
So for one last time, I run to Sadako and bear hug her. "I'll see you later then!"

((hehe oh i didn't know that but i kinda guessed it from the fangs. ^^. I'll add his abilities to my list in Vescrutia. I can do any element I want for him?? and seeing his personality, the way he talks, from your view I'll leave him as he is.))
Back to top Go down
Zakuzu
Chuunin Of The Twilight
Chuunin Of The Twilight
Zakuzu

Male Number of posts : 532
Job/hobbies : Reading, Video-games, Taking Walks, Watching Clouds From Outside....Eating
Kekkei Genkai : Shikotsumyaku
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 4:06 pm

((WOOT! a chunnin!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank please...   Rank please... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rank please...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4