Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
An attempt to drive out insanity... Khrona becomes sane? EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
An attempt to drive out insanity... Khrona becomes sane? EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
An attempt to drive out insanity... Khrona becomes sane? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
An attempt to drive out insanity... Khrona becomes sane? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
An attempt to drive out insanity... Khrona becomes sane? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
An attempt to drive out insanity... Khrona becomes sane? EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
An attempt to drive out insanity... Khrona becomes sane? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
An attempt to drive out insanity... Khrona becomes sane? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
An attempt to drive out insanity... Khrona becomes sane? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
An attempt to drive out insanity... Khrona becomes sane? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
An attempt to drive out insanity... Khrona becomes sane? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

An attempt to drive out insanity... Khrona becomes sane?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Male Number of posts : 492
Kekkei Genkai : DNA Absorbtion/Merging/Altering/Adapting
Registration date : 2009-02-20

An attempt to drive out insanity... Khrona becomes sane? Empty
PostSubject: An attempt to drive out insanity... Khrona becomes sane?   An attempt to drive out insanity... Khrona becomes sane? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:22 pm

Khrona flew back down into his pit, which was now unsealed since he was out of that solitary confinement thing... Khrona came back with a lot more insanity, but also a lot more knowledge... Knowledge that the Kishin Asura is a powerhungry beast and that he is the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: An attempt to drive out insanity... Khrona becomes sane?   An attempt to drive out insanity... Khrona becomes sane? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:26 pm

Misery and Despair jumped off of his back as he got down to the deepest, darker than dark part of his pit. "Asura... Khrona... Are we the same? Could it be that I am turning into that...? The Kishin...? A new one..? Will I thirst for souls just as he has? Will I become scared of all that are around me...? No, wait, I already am..." Khrona encased himself in his wings, going now into deep thought.

Misery panted heavily, smiling. It did not look like she was in her right mind... In fact, she was looking just about as insane as Khrona. "Heh heh heh... I have all of this power and no one to use it on... How shitty..." She looked to Khrona and Despair "Those two... I can always make scraps out of them... Hahaha... That should be interesting... to test their power..." A blade jutted out of her hand, it being one of the sword "I wonder... I wonder what they'll do. What power will they show me?"

Despair sat there, completely silent. She stared deeply at nothing... or perhaps blankly. Not much to see here... Except for tears rolling down her face... black tears...
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: An attempt to drive out insanity... Khrona becomes sane?   An attempt to drive out insanity... Khrona becomes sane? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:40 pm

Inside of his wings, Khrona thought deeply on the matters at hand... His own insanity, the growing madness of the world, the Kishin's insanity... The Kishin himself, The village, his weapons... and Khrona himself as a whole. "Insane...? Yes. I am. The world does not make it much better... Asura has spread his insanity throughout this village... Or, at least it is starting to spread throughout this village. It started with me... But we all know why. I'm not stable... I can't hold my very very slim thread of sanity... Though my insanity surpasses that of Asura's. I can tell. I saw it. He has a large soul indeed, a large and insane one, but mine surpasses his completely... That could be bad. What if I become a Kishin? What if I thirst for souls? I do not want to become that... Never have I wanted to become such a disgusting creature such as him.. His cowardice surpasses mine, even if I am a cowardly person... Fear... Insanity... That's what makes up my body... My wretched, wretched body... My disgusting body that has been tested on so many years ago... Just the thoughts, they drive me insane... Insane... I must get revenge... Asura wants to hurt me, too... But what can I do without sanity...? Nothing. Scream. No, it won't work, either..." Khrona fell into silence... "... But. I must protect this village. All who are in it. Me. I must protect me. I must protect my weapons. I cannot let those similar to that disgusting scientist run rampant... I. Must. Destroy. Asura." Khrona's eyes were filled with conviction... And his soul seemed to glow with a bright light. Anti-Insanity. Khrona figured that this Anti-Insanity would not last long, nor would Khrona be able to summon it often, but it was what he needed to destroy Asura. Anti-Insanity wavelength. How compatible is that with Khrona while insane? Not very. Which is why.. It seems as though his sanity has returned for this temporary amount of time. "I must protect my two weapons... And I must go it alone." Khrona expanded his wings "But first, I must help my weapons... By getting them out of this insanity. With my temporary Anti-Insanity wavelength... I will cure them."
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: An attempt to drive out insanity... Khrona becomes sane?   An attempt to drive out insanity... Khrona becomes sane? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:14 pm

Misery looked at this newfound Khrona "Eh? What's that? You standing up, huh...? You must think you can beat me, huh bastard? Well, think again! You won't get the best of Misery Des Gloomi!" She dashed at Khrona, sword out. She made a slash at him, sword glowing with Insanity Soul Energy and with a glowing hand, Khrona grasped it, and all of the insanity soul surrounding it shattered like glass and dissipated. Khrona stared Misery in the eyes... A stare of strength and conviction. He then punched her in the head lightly, sending his Anti-Insanity wavelength through her to clear her thoughts. "Now that you're clean... Let's get Despair up and running." Misery sat there, staring at this... sexy new attitude that Khrona flaunted. He turned to Despair and lifted her head "Despair... No matter who or what rejects you or hates you, Misery and I... Will always love you." Khrona gave Despair a quick kiss, then sharply stared at Misery "Isn't that right, Misery?" Misery straightened up, kinda confused a bit "EH... Huh? OH. YEAH. We totally love you, Despair! We love having you around! Only you can even interact with us! What's it say that you can be in our little threesome we have here, huh? Must say you're a damn good person!" Khrona nodded, looking back to Despair. She was still crying, but her tears were clear "... Really? Oh, you two... make me so woefully happy..." She pulled Misery close with her dress and hugged them both "I love you two, too... Sigh.. Isn't this just so grotesquely grand~?"
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: An attempt to drive out insanity... Khrona becomes sane?   An attempt to drive out insanity... Khrona becomes sane? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:49 pm

Khrona nodded "Now, you two... I want you two to stay away for a while. I need to fight this battle alone, I'm sorry to say. You all feel free to do whatever you all want to do, just do not fight alongside me for a little while. Got it?" They both nodded at Khrona "Good. I'll be off, now." In a blur of blackness and a sudden explosion of wind a few seconds afterward, Khrona was at the top of the pit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An attempt to drive out insanity... Khrona becomes sane?   An attempt to drive out insanity... Khrona becomes sane? Empty

Back to top Go down

An attempt to drive out insanity... Khrona becomes sane?
Page 1 of 1