Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Medusa's Lair EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Medusa's Lair EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Medusa's Lair EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Medusa's Lair EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Medusa's Lair EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Medusa's Lair EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Medusa's Lair EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Medusa's Lair EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Medusa's Lair EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Medusa's Lair EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Medusa's Lair EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Medusa's Lair

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Medusa

Medusa

Female Number of posts : 42
Kekkei Genkai : Vectors
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Medusa's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:44 pm

The inside of Medusa's lair. There are many blocks and random stairs. Medusa has a specific podium like block which she has customized to be able to float. There is a crystal ball there that allows her to see into wherever she wants to. All of the blocks in her lair can float or move to her will.

Medusa's Lair MedusasLairinside
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Medusa's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 4:49 pm

Medusa looks about the darkness of her lair, the crystal ball glowing as the torches emit a faint light. Medusa's crystal ball begins to glow intensely as she takes off the Soul Protect around her soul, making her strong and evil presence known throughout the village. "Now, my crystal ball... Amplify." Medusa's soul became larger and larger gradually, until it was eventually larger than her lair.

Medusa's Lair Soul8

Medusa began to cackle quite loudly, her face showing a wicked smile with several black, almost electric looking vectors coming out of her mouth.The snakes coming from the large soul began to shoot out of it randomly into the village... "Now, Reality Village... Let's begin." Medusa's soul was now protected under her Soul Protect again and she slinked back into the darkness, eyes glowing with evil.
Back to top Go down
Free

Free

Number of posts : 16
Kekkei Genkai : Spatial Magic
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Medusa's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:40 am

Free appeared in Medusa's cavern, transforming back into his human form "Eruka, Medusa... I have found a powerful soul... most likely powerful enough to lure the Kishin..."
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

Number of posts : 11
Kekkei Genkai : Frog Magic

Medusa's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:44 am

Eruka gasped "Geko!? I know that there are a few select souls that are extremely powerful... but you managed to escape unharmed? Gekori! Well... Shouldn't the Kishin be attracted to them anyway geko?"
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Medusa's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:50 am

Meduse gazed at the two "Silence, both of you." A wicked smile smeared across her face "We probably won't be able to harvest the powerful souls with ease... But the Kishin will be able to do it himself, if we lure them to him..." She began to laugh, cackling loudly in her lair "Now, here's the plan..." everything suddenly became dark, and after a while, Eruka and Free left Medusa's lair.
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

Medusa's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:22 am

Eruka had returned with her report on her mission "Medusa-sama! It seems as though one of the Kages has apprehended my bombs with ease... Geko... We can't get his soul easily, can we? What should I do, Lady Medusa?" She petted Tadpole Jackson.
Back to top Go down
Free

Free

Medusa's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:24 am

Free had also returned to Medusa's Lair shortly after Eruka did. "My observations have proven to find nothing, Medusa... I am sorry..." He bowed his head out of shame.
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Medusa's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:29 am

Medusa could not help but laugh at the two of them, staring at them with her piercing, snake-like eyes "Now, now, now... You two have been looking in the wrong place... You must go to where the insanity runs rampant. Eruka, you sought out the wrong Kage, for he is the one that is sane and stable... The one we seek resides in the Pit of Insanity... That pit is the key to reviving the Kishin. As long as we can extract at least a tiny portion of that insane soul, we can give the Kishin Asura what he needs... Hmhmhmhmhm.." Medusa closed her eyes "Now, to use my many snakes that I have sent out about this village to locate where he is right now..." She held her hands out, moving them in a wave-like formation. She chanted a mantra "Nake snake... Cobra coburabra... Naaake snaaake.. Cobra coburabra..." She opened her eyes, a few snakes slithering out of her mouth a bit, able to see through the snakes that were sent throughout the entirely of the village "There... There he is!" She pointed to the Crystal Ball and signaled for Free and Eruka to observe "This is where he is... Now go, extract his soul!" She began to laugh hysterically, yet in that refined sort of way.
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

Medusa's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:21 pm

--Time Skip--

Eruka returns, a bit disheartened "Lady Medusa... I could not get hold of some of that Kage's insane soul... geko..." she lowered her head.
Back to top Go down
Free

Free

Medusa's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:22 pm

Free returned the instant Eruka said that, standing right beside her "Medusa! I have the snake with the extracted soul!" The snake slithered out of his pants and near Medusa.
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Medusa's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:25 pm

Medusa's eyes widened and she gave her signature evil smirk "Hmhmhmhm... Excellent, Free! Now, all we need to do is have someone awaken the Kishin from his slumber..." Medusa's gaze quickly turned to Eruka "Eruka... You will go to where the Kishin Asura sleeps and you will place this snake in the bag that he was tied up in, thus reawakening the Kishin from 800 years of slumber..." Medusa began to cackle loudly "I will change this village... No, this world... Into a world of madness! A new world of darkness and insanity! Haaaahahahahahaha!!" The snake slithered under Eruka's hat.
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

Medusa's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:26 pm

Eruka gulped "Um... Me? Ge... geko... I guess I have to..." She tugged on her hat "Come on, Tadpole Jackson..." She sniffled and shed some tears, scared of the Kishin's power. She hopped up on Tadpole Jackson's head and started on her way, leaving Medusa and Free to themselves.
Back to top Go down
Free

Free

Medusa's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:09 pm

Free looked up to Medusa after Eruka left "Medusa, what is it we will do with the Kishin Asura when he is awakened?"
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Medusa's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:11 pm

Medusa laughs lightly "Simple, Free... We will use the madness of the Kishin to enlighten everyone... We will create a new world of fear, insanity, and complete understanding of what is real... This IS the Reality Village after all, isn't it? Why not make everyone understand the realness of this... situation?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Free

Free

Medusa's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:13 pm

Free nods his head and closes his eyes "I see, Medusa... This will be a plan I will carry out without a flaw." He said humbly.
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

Medusa's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:13 pm

Eruka returns from the Kishin's temple looking quite scared and pale "The Kishin... Asura... Has been revived..." She was shaking and shuddering.
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Medusa's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:16 pm

Medusa's face brightened with excitement, and she could do nothing but laugh "AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Good, Eruka!... It's started. The Kishin, Asura has awakened..." She smiled, still laughing a bit under her breath "Now, all we must do is destroy those with strong mental stability and let those who do not have strong mental stability join our side... So, let's go." Medusa grabbed both of them with her vector snakes and exited her hideout to places unknown.
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

Medusa's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:36 am

--Time Skip--

Eruka sits down on one of the large blocks, looking at Free and Mizune with a relieved face "Gekoooo... It seems that Medusa-sama is dead... Now we're free from her command! We can finally go back to becoming a normal witches instead of hiding from Head Witch Zita... Isn't that great, Mizune sisters?" She looked to Free "But Free, what will you do?"
Back to top Go down
Free

Free

Medusa's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:40 am

Free lies down backwards "Ah, I don't know, Eruka... I'm a free man... I have been since you and Medusa helped me escape from my prison... I'm immortal, I can do as I please. As long as I don't have to follow the rules of a Kage or that Shinigami, I'm free to do anything." Free then started to think "I want to travel the world.. Sightsee... Stuff like that, I guess. Collect some more souls... My soul already is that of a human, werewolf, witch and many others.." He clenched his teeth "But then I realized... HOW AM I GONNA KNOW WHERE TO GO? GODDAMMISHIIIIIIT!!!" He slammed his head on the ground "I'M FREE TO GO WHEREVER, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO GO!"
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Medusa's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:56 pm

--Timeskip--

Medusa came in, noticing that the others had left. It had been some time. Either way it went, snakes were still in Eruka's body, and indeed that Sadako and Fenri's body... It was time for her to gain control over this village... One member at a time "Naaake snaaaake cobra cobubra..." She chanted, moving her hands about. A snake appeared and curled into a circle, revealing what Medusa could see through them; Sadako, Fenri and Eruka. Specifically to Eruka, she said "Eruka... It is Medusa... I'm back, and I want you here. Bring the Mizune sisters and Free. There's something... something that we need to do."
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

Medusa's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:19 pm

Eruka rushed in, Mizune and Free behind her. She panted heavily "Ah... Medusa... You're still alive...? That's great!" She thought differently, however. DAMMIT! There goes my chance at a life as a happy witch! Oooh... How many snakes did she put in my body..? She could detonate them at any moment! DAMMIT! Eruka clung to Free, then also reported to Medusa "There's also someone heading towards the lair geko! I don't know who it is, but should we interfere?"
Back to top Go down
Free

Free

Medusa's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:24 pm

Free looked down to Eruka, who he towered over... Hell, he towered over just about everyone... He was what, 7, 8 feet tall? Even not in his werewolf form, he was extremely large. Such is that of an immortal. He pointed outside "His soul is pretty powerful... I don't think Eruka could take him alone. Is he a possible threat?"
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Medusa's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:26 pm

Medusa gave a large smile "No. Don't stop him. Let him come in. Welcome him with open arms. He gave me this body... And perhaps he may be a new addition to our little... rebellion? Hmhmhmhm.." Medusa sure did hope he accepted on his own accord. She didn't think she'd be able to get any snakes into his body, or one into his mind to control him. Medusa looked to Mizune "Mizune sisters, go out and greet him."
Back to top Go down
Mizune

Mizune

Number of posts : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Mice Magic
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Medusa's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 9:28 pm

The Mizune sisters, 5 in total, all exactly the same in height and appearance gave a thumbs up and poofed into the form of tiny mice. They all scurried outside to meet with the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Mizune

Mizune

Number of posts : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Mice Magic
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Medusa's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:14 pm

Mizune returns a while later with the stranger following behind her. She stands before Medusa, who is standing on her floating block adorned with a mat and candles "Medusa... Chichi! Here is the one you asked for..." She steps aside as to let him go forth to Medusa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Medusa's Lair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair Empty

Back to top Go down

Medusa's Lair
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next