Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Medusa's Lair - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Medusa's Lair - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Medusa's Lair - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Medusa's Lair - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Medusa's Lair - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Medusa's Lair - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Medusa's Lair - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Medusa's Lair - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Medusa's Lair - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Medusa's Lair - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Medusa's Lair - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Medusa's Lair

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Kaosukage
Cursed Flame Kaosukage
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 24
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Medusa's Lair - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:16 pm

Zeik walks into the room. looking around taking note of all he faces he saw "a stone" Zeik reaches into his pocket pulling out one of the aura stones Vash's little "problems" where looking for "Do you have any of these" Zeik waits for an answer
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Female Number of posts : 42
Kekkei Genkai : Vectors
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:19 pm

Medusa stared down at it with a face of uncertainty "Hm... That, I have seen not before... Are you looking for them? I'm sure I can find some..." The snake tassels coming from her hood stiffen and allow her to be held up by them, and they swirl together so make a chain for Medusa's new, tiny body.

Last edited by Medusa on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Kaosukage
Cursed Flame Kaosukage
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:22 pm

"Yes i am. I need these for a purpose that is of no concern to you." Zeik eyes begin to wonder around wanting to keep track of everyone in the room, "..Since you have none of them" Zeik turns now ready to leave the area"
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:32 pm

Medusa raised a hand "Wait. I'm sure I can find some, and it will be worth your while how... My little 'group' here is great at espionage and being unnoticed. Free, the tall one, is a homunculus, given, he cannot die. At least, not by normal means. He also has magical ice abilities and Spatial Magic. Eruka over there, the one with the hat, she can change herself into a common frog, as well as place powerful bombs in just about any place. The Mizune sisters, now as one sole vessel, They can split and turn into mice, giving them access to just about any place. Not only that, their whiskers can be lined with a magic that can literally cut through any substance. I am Medusa, their 'leader,' you could say... And I am very tactical. You see, I have placed snakes in the bodies of select people... Do you know Fenri Lunaedge...? He's one of those people. I can make it explode and kill him instantly at any given time. If I want, I could make him do my bidding. I have many hidden tactics up my cute little sleeves. I can help you. It will go a lot quicker with me by your side, you know..." Her face became pasted with a snake-like smile, her eyes narrowing. "So, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Kaosukage
Cursed Flame Kaosukage
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:40 pm

Zeik turns back to the woman "and your terms are?" Zeik knowing that everyone in this world wants something awaits to see what Medusa requires of him,in exchange for her assistance
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:46 pm

Medusa giggled cutely "Oh, nothing much... How much could a humble witch as myself want...?" She turned her back to Zeik, propping herself up to her feet. She twiddled her fingers behind her back, then finally slightly turned her head so that she could see Zeik in the corner of her eye " I want you to protect the Kishin Asura and cooperate with my comrades and myself. Nothing more. That is all I could ask..."
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Kaosukage
Cursed Flame Kaosukage
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:49 pm

Zeik closes his eyes speaking to Hao telepathically "Where am i needed?" Zeik opens his eyes waiting for the witch to answer his question
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:56 pm

Medusa smiles "Ready to act so soon, are we? Hm... As of right now, there is nothing that I need you to do. I need to... Survey the area." With that said, Medusa looked at Mizune and Mizune split back up into their normal 5 sisters forms, then they changed into mice and scurried out. "Is there anything you wish of me, may I ask? I wouldn't want this to be a one sided deal..."
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Kaosukage
Cursed Flame Kaosukage
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 2:58 pm

"The stones are all I require" Zeik turns around once again ready to leave "i'll show myself out"
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:03 pm

Medusa nodded "Ah, yes... Rest assured, these stones shall be found for you... Keep in touch. You know where to find me." Medusa began to giggle once more, staring at Zeik exit as the floating block she was on floated upward into the darkness, only Medusa's snake-like eyes able to be seen. "Eruka. Free. Go forth into the village. You know what to do." Medusa's glowing eyes suddenly disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Eruka Frog

Eruka Frog

Number of posts : 11
Kekkei Genkai : Frog Magic
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:09 pm

Eruka sighed "Yes, Lady Medusa... Come on, Free..." Eruka grabbed Free's arm and dragged him out into the village to do some 'random damage.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medusa's Lair   Medusa's Lair - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Medusa's Lair
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2