Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Village Allinces/ One year skip EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Village Allinces/ One year skip EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Village Allinces/ One year skip EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Village Allinces/ One year skip EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Village Allinces/ One year skip EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Village Allinces/ One year skip EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Village Allinces/ One year skip EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Village Allinces/ One year skip EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Village Allinces/ One year skip EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Village Allinces/ One year skip EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Village Allinces/ One year skip EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Village Allinces/ One year skip

Go down 
+3
Lucius Blackthorn
Kai Ishidate
Maze
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

Male Number of posts : 469
Location : Looking to the moon wondering if my love is doing the same
Kekkei Genkai : Chitai
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Village Allinces/ One year skip Empty
PostSubject: Village Allinces/ One year skip   Village Allinces/ One year skip EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:02 pm

As many of you know, the Reality is not the only village that has sprung from what was once the Nightmare Village, and we even have allies in said villages. Seeing as how the Nightmare is no more, there really isn't any common ground for us to collaborate anymore. We're only allies in name, divided into multiple websites. This has probably been a major reason for the diminishing traffic we've all been seeing.

As such, we have been working on a new website to re-unite the three villages involved in this alliance, and linked to the general storyline. Yes, this means we will be changing websites in very short time. This new site will play host to the Reality, Chaos and Rising villages, with plans to expand in the future.

It's important to note that the site shift will induce a 1-year timeskip in the villages' storyline, and so it will also mean your character will skip ahead to one year in the future. You're free to take advantage of this to change your charater's look or personality, but under NO circumstances will your character be given a new rank from this timeskip. So don't ask.

Main reason we're informing you all of this now is so that we can make the transition, when it happens, as smooth as possible, and at the same time we keep you informed of what we're actually planning behind the scenes. Hopefully all will go easily with little conflict, and you'll feel at home once again in the Village Alliance website
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenshinobi.forumtwilight.com
Kai Ishidate
Jounin Of Chaos
Jounin Of Chaos
Kai Ishidate

Male Number of posts : 74
Kekkei Genkai : Seinaru(Holy) Chakra, Ryuugan
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Village Allinces/ One year skip   Village Allinces/ One year skip EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:20 pm

sounds like a good idea to me. i commend all those involved. your efforts rock!
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Anbu Of Chaos
Anbu Of Chaos
Lucius Blackthorn

Number of posts : 15
Kekkei Genkai : Negation / Absolution
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Village Allinces/ One year skip   Village Allinces/ One year skip EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 5:41 pm

http://vescrutia.heavenforum.org/forum.htm

If you want to get an early feel for the new site, then go ahead and check that out, register, post your bio and all that good stuff. But please, until the site is open, DO NOT ROLEPLAY THERE YET.

..thankya~
Back to top Go down
Mahk-X
Nightmare's Wrath Akumukage
Mahk-X

Number of posts : 16
Kekkei Genkai : Cosmic Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Village Allinces/ One year skip   Village Allinces/ One year skip EmptyFri May 01, 2009 7:05 am

why make a new site? why dont you just announce that the villages are connected?
Back to top Go down
Kama
Vanishing Storm Sannin Of Twilight
Vanishing Storm Sannin Of Twilight
Kama

Number of posts : 27
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Village Allinces/ One year skip   Village Allinces/ One year skip EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:10 am

So they can totally disregard the Twilight, call us "non-existant" and "deal with us" if we show up there...
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Anbu Of Chaos
Anbu Of Chaos
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Village Allinces/ One year skip   Village Allinces/ One year skip EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:49 am

Just like we always have in the past, yup. Talk it over with Hisoka if you want that to change.
Back to top Go down
Mahk-X
Mahk-X

PostSubject: Re: Village Allinces/ One year skip   Village Allinces/ One year skip EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:41 am

Its funny... like no one knows the whole entire story, but I digress... it does seem like a good idea. But khrona and maze already know the deal, so this will change...
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Elemental Flare Sannin Of Twilight
Aida Vanguard

Female Number of posts : 10
Kekkei Genkai : Volarus
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Village Allinces/ One year skip   Village Allinces/ One year skip EmptyFri May 01, 2009 5:34 pm

I don't understand why you and the majority I guess of your village have this unconditional hate toward us twilight ninja..
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Anbu Of Chaos
Anbu Of Chaos
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Village Allinces/ One year skip   Village Allinces/ One year skip EmptyFri May 01, 2009 5:39 pm

Well now here's the thing. We'll of course give Twilight the opporitunity to switch over, but an actual alliance with the Twilight ninja, or any association for that matter, always ends in utter chaos. No pun intended. This has been proven time and time again, and frankly we're sick of cleaning up after Twilight / One of our village's relations.

tl;dr: You're free to join us, but the way Twilight handles things makes it impossible for us to ever have relations peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Village Allinces/ One year skip   Village Allinces/ One year skip EmptyFri May 01, 2009 5:58 pm

I don't understand when you said the way we handle things. Unless i'm wrong, the twilight has never interacted with chaos or the nightmare at all..
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Anbu Of Chaos
Anbu Of Chaos
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Village Allinces/ One year skip   Village Allinces/ One year skip EmptyFri May 01, 2009 5:59 pm

Yet obviously they've interacted with the Reality, and in it were Nightmare and Chaos members involved as well. That whole "war" thing you guys did left a huge mess for us to clean up.
Back to top Go down
Aida Vanguard
Aida Vanguard

PostSubject: Re: Village Allinces/ One year skip   Village Allinces/ One year skip EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:05 pm

And we've settled the whole war thing with the Reality, but during the "war" we had never ever even talked to or even rp'd with a chaos or Nightmare ninja..so how can you hate us? Is it that you guys don't like us for things that you think we might do?
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Anbu Of Chaos
Anbu Of Chaos
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Village Allinces/ One year skip   Village Allinces/ One year skip EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:10 pm

Please, don't flatter yourself. The war thing was only settled half-hazardly, and ignited the entire Jace killing ZK even though Jace was dead in the first place argument. From there it went to ZK and Zeik taking away Kham's cosmic abilities, and then the ENTIRE flame war that ensued, involving many, many members of the Twilight.

In the end, you guys were the ones who convinced ZK to terminate the Nightmare, not in roleplaying, but because you tend to take things involving your fictional characters far too personally. There, I said it. Need I explain any further?

Anyone from Twilight who wasn't involved with this bullshit is free to join the new site if they want to.
Back to top Go down
The Trev

The Trev

Male Number of posts : 338
Job/hobbies : playing with my band and hanging with my posse
Kekkei Genkai : interdementia
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Village Allinces/ One year skip   Village Allinces/ One year skip EmptyFri May 01, 2009 7:57 pm

so when we switch over do the old sites just die?
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Anbu Of Chaos
Anbu Of Chaos
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Village Allinces/ One year skip   Village Allinces/ One year skip EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:52 pm

Regarding the Twilight, we've come up with this compromise.

First, no alliance will be made to the Twilight or any of its leaders, and the village itself will be, for the most part, non-existant. The reason for such a decision is because of simple history and politics; hosting a site that is filled with, as Kham stated earlier on the Nightmare, "people who ZK mistreated," it can only cause major, bad side effects. For the sake of preserving this site's stability and comfort, the Twilight and its administration will be, until some miracle happens, regarded as never existing.

However.

Seeing as how bonds have been made with certain members of the Twilight, there will still be methods for them registering here without harm. There will be a Foreigner group created specifically for members of the Twilight, and possibly even other villages of people we never met in the first place, but I digress. The general strength levels of these members will be centered around their Twilight counterparts, but will also be heavily watched by me personally. Abused power-limits will be dealt with the same way they would be for any member of the alliance. In general, the Foreigners of Twilight will be seen as neutral to the rest of us. They don't bother us, and we don't bother them.
Back to top Go down
Mahk-X
Mahk-X

PostSubject: Re: Village Allinces/ One year skip   Village Allinces/ One year skip EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:32 am

I must say... Lucius is utterly wrong on this decision, all the kages- former and current will have a confrence off site and converse upon this issue, Im just hoping it donesnt turn into a ZK rant. But a nice sitdown chat is what the twilight ninja wanted all along, and the grand master plan went along quite nicely. I know im not the one to make demans, but I highly suggest that all discussion on this issue will be done when we have the kage meeting...

Zeik, ZK, Me, L, Khrona, and Maze until then

-Mahk-X

Last edited by Mahk-X on Sat May 02, 2009 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Anbu Of Chaos
Anbu Of Chaos
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Village Allinces/ One year skip   Village Allinces/ One year skip EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:34 am

Well it's a damn shame that this has already been settled between all the kages, former and current. The decision stands; under no circumstances is the Twilight joining the new site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Village Allinces/ One year skip   Village Allinces/ One year skip Empty

Back to top Go down

Village Allinces/ One year skip
Page 1 of 1