Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
A Call to the Alpha EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
A Call to the Alpha EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
A Call to the Alpha EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
A Call to the Alpha EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
A Call to the Alpha EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
A Call to the Alpha EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
A Call to the Alpha EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
A Call to the Alpha EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
A Call to the Alpha EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
A Call to the Alpha EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
A Call to the Alpha EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

A Call to the Alpha

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

Male Number of posts : 145
Kekkei Genkai : Mizusakura
Registration date : 2009-03-02

A Call to the Alpha Empty
PostSubject: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:40 pm

*i walk into a dense forest area and await the best this village has to offer. Konpeki is behind me simply watching the battle*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Male Number of posts : 492
Kekkei Genkai : DNA Absorbtion/Merging/Altering/Adapting
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 4:15 pm

Khrona floats down from the sky, flapping his gigantic wings very lightly to minimize the great winds that come from them. Misery and Despair jump off of his back.

Misery: Yo.
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 4:44 pm

Hello. I come of my own accord to greet this new village on behalf of the Village Hidden in the Nightmare.

*i draw Lunaria and await a response*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 4:56 pm

Khrona's head kind of twitches a bit "You... want to fight me?" his head drooped sideways and his eyes rolled to the back of his head, then coming back down after a while from the side of his head.

Despair: "Oh, Khrona! Don't be that way..." Her dress wraps around him and pulls him in for a hug, making him get a little calmer.

Misery: Yeah, calm down Khrona. It's just a fun welcoming spar, nothing too bad.

Khrona looks to Misery and Despair, straightening up "Well.. I suppose..." His wings stretch out, releasing another large gust of wind "Welcome to the Reality Village..." Misery changes into her Dual Scythe Sword form and Despair changes into her Explosive Straight Razor form and Khrona takes an awkward, backbreaking stance.
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 5:03 pm

((Ewwww... You reminded me of Zappa from Guilty Gear... ))

*i do one handed signs and icy petals flow around me wildly. they stop abruptly, suspended in midair. i then swing Lunaria in Khrona's direction and the petals blaze towards him at a high speed, ready to pierce him through*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 5:09 pm

Khrona lets out a gentle flap of his wings and he speeds straight into the petals. He pulls a Haruko, slashing the shit outta each petal with his straight razor with extreme precision and accuracy, even for the speed he was going. He then flaps his wings moderately harder than before and lets out an intensely powerful wind which almost splits the ground a bit, making him go faster towards Fenri. Once close, he makes a smash with Misery with the Scythe side of her, flipping her around so that she is facing her sword side and then makes a powerful thrust at Fenri.
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 5:23 pm

*i slash at the thrusting sword with Lunaria, pushing myself back, away from it and its wielder. i then do handsigns and more petals emerge from the air, swirling around me violently. i jump high into the air and flip forward, drawing the petals into a swirling storm of icy doom behind the blade of Lunaria. i swing Lunaria down on Khrona, the petals following the blade and swirling into him as well*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 5:37 pm

Khrona takes a great flap of his wings once again and blows all of the petals, and possibly even Fenri away with the intense wind. He aims his straight razor up at the sky, looking at Fenri through its reflection through one eye and with the other he looks at the petals and launches a missile from Despair.

Misery: Khrona, perhaps it would be better to merge with me right now... you may need a free hand.

Khrona: "Yes... That would be delightful..." His mouth twitches a bit as the skin on his hands wrapped around Misery's form, then pulled her in completely as if she were never there "Noooow... I want to play with something pointy..." His wings suddenly spurt large sword and scythe blades jutting from the backs of them "Pretty... pointy... shiny..."
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 6:02 pm

*i fly into the air and regain my balance*

Hmm... Wings. Not yet.

*i sheath Lunaria and begin doing handsigns, calling a thick mist to form around the forest, too thick and vast to just blow away. the mist hides me completely from sight as i continue my handsigns. a slight twinkling is heard through the mist...*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:15 pm

Khrona becomes uneasy in the mist "... Mist...?" He begins to shudden violently, bending backwards. He lets out an intense and insane scream before straightening up "SOUL RESONAAAAAANCEEEEE!!!!"

Misery: Wait, shit, Khrona!?

Khrona's eyes darted in every direction, but both eyes never looked at the same thing at the same time. All of the swords coming from his wings began to take a demonic shape "INSANITY RESONANCE!!!" Khrona began to slash Despair around crazily just throughout the air.
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:30 pm

*more twinkling is heard in all directions, followed by a slight crack, then growls. from the mist jump four wolves of ice headed straight for Khrona in four different directions. the twinkling is heard continuously*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:38 pm

Khrona encases himself in his wings and when the wolves got close, he opened them at a great speed and shouted "ZERO SANITY!!" A huge shockwave of insane soul wavelength shot from each of the sword blades, however not the scythe blades... But it was still a lot of shockwaves all together. They wolves would be distorted and shattered upon touching any of the shockwaves.
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:45 pm

*the wolves all shatter leaving their dust to the mist. the twinkling sound grows louder and louder until it all stops. the mist begins so swirl wildly, almost as if a tornado was forming right above it. thick hands of ice protrude from the now frozen ground and grab hold of Khrona's legs, holding him firmly in place. not only one pair, but more like 12, each hand bigger and stronger than the last pile onto Khrona's legs as the mist continues to whip around*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:59 pm

Khrona aimed Despair at the arms, having her fire missiles and grenades at the arms until they were blown off completely. Of course, Khrona's legs were blown off in the process, which had Khrona unleash a blood curdling scream. He smiled, grabbing his legs with his wings and sticking them back on using his merging abilities. He checked to see if he was okay, then, without a second though, he used "Insanity Pressure!" Khrona's soul enlarged to cover the entire area. The air became condensed, making it hard for it to move and breathe for the both of them, and in fact making it quite hard for the mist to thrive as well... well, as long as they were in his soul, at least. Since the air was thicker than the mist now, the mist could be compressed towards the ground, and in fact it was so Khrona could see. He was feeling a bit calm now, even if it was troubling to breathe. He wasn't ready to make another attack yet, however.
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 8:08 pm

*with the air compressed, it revealed 36 bright shining orbs surrounding him in a dome formation, one circle of 8 halfway sticking out of the ground and another row of 7 above that, closer to him, 6 above that and closer to the center in that fashion until the top where there was one orb right above him. the orbs illuminated the area, leaving it so bright it was as if Khrona was surrounded by white, all sides beaming constantly*

Let's begin.

*multitudes of icy needles, the same density as the ice orbs themselves, begin shooting from the orbs at lightspeed, being transmitted through the air by the technique*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 8:26 pm

(Will you PLEASE call me a he? XDD )

Khrona swiftly encased himself in his wings. Hopefully, the glare from the light on the blades would have some affect on Fenri, but it was quite unknown if it actually would. The needles hit Khrona's wings, but they barely did anything. Khrona's wings were stronger than many many things.... many... many many... many things... many. Khrona's blades stopped glowing with the Soul Wavelength light, for his Resonance with Misery had faded on his own accord. The air in the field was also back to normal. He was now beginning to resonate with Despair... "Soul Resonance..." From in side the protective encasing of his wings, his soul expanded, however now instead of a reddish color, it was kind of purplish. "Despair Resonance..." The area around Khrona began to rumble violently and the blades from his wings began to expand slowly.
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 8:39 pm

Heh...

*now that the air is back to normal, the mist rises again, yet it lost its wet feel and began to burn slightly. its cold feel only adding to the rest of the intensity, i inhale deeply. the air is held for a moment in my lungs until they begin to freeze themselves. clones of myself move to each of the other spheres of ice, each inhaling as well. we all release the air, now dropped to Absolute Zero, at Khrona at lightspeed*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 8:49 pm

Khrona's teeth began to chatter "It's... It's cold... I'm freezing..." Khrona did not want to freeze. So, what he did was absorb some of the ice from Fenri's earlier ice onslaught into himself, giving him the characteristics of the ice in any way he saw fit... Lucky for Khrona. His body became ice cold, yet Khrona felt find with it. He was no longer freezing, yet he was still cold... if that even makes sense. The resonance with Despair was larger, the purple soul around him grew larger too "BLACK RAIN!!" Khrona's soul shot a missile into the air, and the sky was black and purple. Huge spheres of despair began to rain from the sky. They crashed down at a high speed, destroying whatever they touched. They were about 6 feet in radius and flaming with Khrona's soul... energies. Khrona did not seem to move from his spot, still.
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:28 pm

*i do handsigns in the orbs, creating a strong electric charge within each sphere. the electrical charges go from each sphere to the 35 others, creating a large 3 dimensional grid of pure electricity inside the entrapment. the electrical charges grow strong being within such close range of each other, exponentially increasing each others' power. the cycle of power increases continues until the charges are 630 (if I did my math correctly) lightning bolts between the orbs in every direction. i grunt in intense concentration to hold up the bolts*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:38 pm

Khrona gasped "M.. Misery... What's that noise...?... It's not in my head, and I know it... WHAT IS IT!? WHAT!?!?"

Misery "Well... It's the crackle of electricity..." swiftly, all of the blades shot back into the wings so that the electricity would not be attracted to that metal and whatnot. Misery then unmerged with Khrona "Khrona... You know that I have a taste for the elements... Why don't I just eat the lightning?"

Khrona pondered, realizing that this was a good idea. The sword part of Misery did eat, if you will, elements. She was kinda hungry for something spicy and shocking. "Alright, Misery... It's... CHOW TIME..." Khrona opened his wings wide, Misery now in her Sword form only. The sword extended outward to a great length, seeming not to stop until she was about 3 times longer than she was originally. Khrona flapped his wings, which were now glowing a gray color, so that some Rejection Soul energies would surround Khrona where he flapped and create the impenetrable Rejection Shield so that if any straight bolts would come near, they would be instantly REJECTED. Misery tried to absorb the electricity.. As long as one lightningbolt hit her and it was connected to the sphere, it would drain all of the electricity from each of the lightninbolts and whatever else they were connected to.
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:27 pm

*i cease the electricity and all stands still. the light continues to beam as the mist continually fogs the area*

Troublesome...

*i do more handsigns and the temperature inside the sphere dome instantly drops to Absolute Zero. all molecular activity stops as i walk from the back of one of the spheres as not to be frozen myself*

Hmm...
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:00 pm

Khrona continued flapping his wings, having the Rejection Shield form all around him in a dome-like fashion. The temperature would be warmer and stay the same in there for a little white, but... Misery and Despair were still quite cold now. They could feel the chill even through their steel. Misery retracted into the safe confinement of the Rejection barrier.

Misery, shuddering "Um... K..Khrona... Can you at least make me eat some ice so I don't have to feel this cold, either? I mean, seriously... I think I see my fucking nipples here..."

Despair added "Yes, but, in a non vulgar sense... I am quite cold, too... But then again if I conceal myself in my magical dress/cloak completely, I will be alright... Perhaps you shouldn't wear such skimpy clothing, Misery...

Misery: Hey, watch what you say, bitch! You think I won't come out of this weapon form right now and kick you-- *a chilly wind passed by her* KHRONA! ICE! PLEASE!

Khrona nodded "Yes, Misery..." His hand had become encased in a thick layer of ice, and Misery halfway came out of her weapon form long enough to eat it off of Khrona's hand until all the ice was gone and only his hand was left. Misery reverted back into her blade form, which was now clear and covered with icicle spikes "OOOOH, that feels so much better... Thanks, Khrona."

Khrona began to resonate with Despair once again, however this time the resonance was a larger purple...
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:24 pm

*the temperature continues to drop past absolute zero, mist now seemingly frozen in time. everything but the soul wavelength inside is frozen where it stands or floats. i continue doing handsigns*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 11:56 pm

Though everything is frozen, the soul continues to grow larger and larger. The resonance was only becoming stronger. Even if Khrona was frozen, it would not kill him due to the fact that he had absorbed the ice from earlier and could now withstand the coldest of colds. The soul was now larger than the dome of orbs now, seeming a bit unstable. Khrona's eyes shifted around, for some reason, they were not frozen. More Black rain shot from Khrona's soul, this time 2 times larger than the ones before and falling at a faster rate... Also, when they made impact, they would explode with a fiery depressing despair soul wavelength. There were a lot specifically aimed for the dome of orbs, however, and most likely would destroy them if contact was made.
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:06 am

*the spheres are exploded and dissipate into the ice, suspended as chunks of shining destruction in the void of Absolute Zero now expanding without the ice to contain it. i begin backing away, making sure to stay right on the edge of Zero, never touching it, always watching...*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha Empty

Back to top Go down

A Call to the Alpha
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Distorted Reality  :: The Old Reality :: Histories of the Old Village :: Battle Grounds :: Remembrance-
Jump to: