Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

A Call to the Alpha

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Male Number of posts : 492
Kekkei Genkai : DNA Absorbtion/Merging/Altering/Adapting
Registration date : 2009-02-20

A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:31 am

Khrona's soul whips up again, however now it is a dark gray... This was Khrona resonating with the Rejection Soul of Misery. Even if they could not move, their souls were still active. The Rejection Soul also had some special Soul Resonance Wavelength abilities... Such as the Dark Repel. Khrona used the Dark Repel to force himself and his weapons out of their frozen slumber... How, you ask? Well, simple. The Dark Repel would make the frozen status of Khrona and his weapons be... well, repelled from his body, you would say. As long as he had that Dark Repel active in his Rejection Resonance, he would not be able to be frozen... The Absolute Zero would still be there, it just would not affect anything within Khrona's soul... The only problem was that it hindered his speed a bit.

Misery: You can't like flap your big ass wings and shoot straight outta here?

Khrona: My wings are moving too slowly to fly...

Misery: Just give small and light gusts!

Khrona flapped his wings very slowly, making him fly some feet before stopping again.

Despair "Oh, I know!" Khrona aimed Despair behind him and Despair proceeded in firing several missiles randomly while Khrona flapped his wings. The force from the missiles and Khrona's wings should easily force him out of the Absolute Zero field thingy. Khrona was launched far out of the absolute zero, and that's when he changed his course. He took flight, aiming directly at Fenri. His Soul Resonance had faded by now, and he wrapped his skin around Despair so that he could merge with her. As Khrona flew closer to Fenri, his wings suddenly had hella missile launchers, rocket launchers, grenade launchers and bazookas of the sorts covering it, as well as his arms and stomach being covered in these explosives. Khrona proceeded in firing a nonstop barrage of explosive weaponry at Fenri before taking back into the skies.

Misery: Well, this guy seems to be giving us some difficulty.. But it still isn't anything we can't handle. Heh heh.

Despair: Ah, he is doing quite well... The Nightmare Village must be very powerful if one of their anbu can take on Khrona for this long...

Khrona began to ponder on what the two were saying...
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

Male Number of posts : 145
Kekkei Genkai : Mizusakura
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:42 pm

((Absolute Zero isn't just a technique, it's an actual temperature... Just thought I'd get that out there... ))

*i slash at the explosives coming at me, sending a maelstrom of icy needles at them, detonating them before they reach me. i then look to the sky, eyes fixated completely on Khrona and his weaponry*

Hmph...

*a grim smile comes across my face, my chakra finally being stirred to a strange freezing boil. i go quick one handed signs and wave after wave after wave of icy petals form around me, multitudes in number. the petals then form around my back, a tight and strange formation, but idly there (Going Gaara on you for a bit). i spin around in an epic fashion, almost pushing away a cape that isn't there, and tendrils of ice are unleashed from my back, speeding towards Khrona, barbed edges shining, razor sharp to the touch, steaming with icy coldness*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:52 am

(I am quite aware of that. Maybe the way I portrayed it made it sound like I didn't.. Ah well.)

Khrona's eyes swiveled around violently, not looking at a specific target. It may have seemed like it was a bad tactic, but for some reason, Khrona's accuracy skyrocketed. Despair began to glow purple. Khrona again began to slash about violently, however this time when he made slashes, he not only did not have to make physical contact with the needles, but they exploded. Another special ability of Despair's soul. Khrona's eyes suddenly jerked downward to stare insanely at Fenri. Khrona's frown deepened and his face scrunched. His wings outstretched as far as they could go and Khrona flapped them as hard as he could. Since Khrona was behind Fenri and the temp change was in front of Fenri... Didn't it make sense to try to push him into it with the wind from Khrona's wings? Even though Khrona was high in the air, the wind from his wings seemed to make a large imprint in the ground, almost making a crater from the force. Most definitely Fenri would fly unless he had something to bound him.
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:00 pm

Heh...

*being blown into the field, i quite simply part its field, letting me fly through with no problem. i slide across the ground for a time before Lunaria is unsheathed and i slow to a stop. i then stab it into the ground, calling many curved panels of ice around me, forming a lotus to hide me from sight. chakra oozes from it, pulsating wildly*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:32 pm

Khrona floated downward to the ground... Despair and Misery then transformed into their human forms.

Misery: Khrona? What are you doing?

Khrona: ... You two... must attack him... with your souls separately. You got it...?

Misery and Despair gasped. It was a great plan.

Misery: "Hell yeah! I see where you're goin with this..." The back of Misery's left hand changed into a scythe, which went all the way down her forearm from her hand. Her right palm jutted a large and long sword from it. "Let's go."

Despair: "You are most wise, Khrona... It is depressing that I did not think of it myself..." Despair's fingers grew razors that ran down the length of them. Despair's shoulders, as well as the lining of her dress gained long razors as well. Misery's palms dug inward to release a type of launching hole. These holes were also on her shoulders right under the razors and running down her back. 2 were on her floating wings. "I hope we can do our best to bring as much despair as possible..."

All 3 of their souls grew large; Khrona's a blackish pale purple, Misery's a reddish black and Despair's a grayish violet. Time for the 3 to work as one separately.
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:03 pm

*inside the lotus, flashes of light can be seen. (Note: This lotus is fairly large) much movement can be seen from the inside and the chakra oozing from it pulsates strongly. inside, i do a couple handsigns*

An introduction is called for...
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:24 pm

Khrona outstretches his wings fully and that is the signal for Misery and Despair to begin. Misery runs straight at the lotus at a fast pace, while Despair floats. Khrona gave a large and powerful flap once they got close, the winds from it aimed in such a fashion that both of them would be forced up from the ground and high into the air. Before they got that far off of the ground, they were quite within range of the lotus. As Misery rose up into the air, she spun with her sword hand outstretched "Insanity Pressure!" The pressure SOLELY around the lotus became condensed and quite heavy, trying to crush the ice crystal things. As Despair rose into the air, she began to fire an insane amount of rockets and missiles from her body at the ice lotus, in an attempt to blow it up. The air around it would only condense more, even after the lotus was brought down by either the two weapons or by Fenri himself. Both Misery and Despair were high in the air now, and Misery was kept afloat by Despair's dress/cloak thing. They awaited another signal from Khrona.
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:03 pm

*i emerge from the frozen earth below Khrona, directly in front of him, ice falling from my body. the only thing separating our bodies is about a half inch of space and Lunaria pressed to his throat, softly enough to lay there without cutting, but hard enough so if it is moved it will leave a deep gash, right across his throat. i look right into his eyes as icy tendrils as dense as my crystal spheres reach from my back and up from the ground itself to enrapture Khrona's wings, immobilizing them and starting to freeze them as well. my breathing has become intense and ragged. behind me, the ice lotus begins to shrink from the pressure being applied to it*

I think this battle is finished...
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:33 am

Khrona's eyes twitch insanely as his eyeballs dart about quickly and without focus. His insane soul grows extremely large around Fenri as the effects of getting close to him start... Hallucinations. Not only that, Khrona had still had the ice that was absorbed from before, meaning he could just take in more ice from his wings and add to his icy...ness. By now, Fenri would not be able to see Khrona. He'd only be able to see severe hallucinations of who knows what, most likely rendering him mentally paralyzed, in a sense. Khrona took the chance to flap his icy wings and blow him away again, only this time with large ice shards coming at him in the process, since Khrona's wings were ice now. It was so very lucky that Khrona had absorbed that ice before, or else his wings would be frozen...

Despair wraps herself in her cloak, warping down back onto the ground. It was time for her to use her Rejection soul in action. She launched hella missiles from her body, however they were glowing with an odd energy... And they were fired at the ground. Once they exploded, there was a large glowing part of the ground. These were manifestations of her soul on the ground, and since it was the Rejection soul, it would force everything away from the glowing spaces... most of them were aimed for Fenri's general area.

Misery started to fall from the sky without Despair's cloak holding her up, and while falling, she decided to change into her scythe form temporarily... She angled herself in such a way that the wind would carry her near Fenri and then she could strike...
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:51 am

*as i hallucinate and fly backwards, a very large hand of ice bursts forth from the ground and encases me completely, effectively staving off Khrona's ice, blocking Despair's missiles, and shielding from Misery's scythiness. my hallucinations are left for whatever for now since i can't move from inside the hand. the lotus of ice has since been pressurized into the ground and is invisible to all. Khrona, however, is now bleeding profusely from the throat, being rash and flying off without taking care to remove my blade before he knocked me away. the gash is deep and runs fully, fatal*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:15 pm

Khrona is indeed bleeding his discolored blood, but he's not one to die easily from blood loss or even some fatal injuries to his internal organs. He simply pinched the wound and it began to seal itself self up. "You saw me reattach my legs, so what made you think I couldn't seal a wound...?" As he spoke, blood gushed out, however it was then reabsorbed into himself by his hands. He rotated his head 180 degrees one way, then the other way, making sure his head was still functioning. A smile appeared on his face "Now... MISERY. DESPAIR. CHAIN RESONANCE!" Misery transformed back into her human form with her arms still as weapons before all 3 of their souls became linked together as one big gigantic, massive supersoul. Khrona shot out a large and lightspeed laser from his eye using the Despair Soul's Glare of Woe, which was a beam that could pierce through the heaviest armors. Misery stood her ground, expanding her weapon hands to great lengths. Despair warped a great distance from Fenri, but was in his path, so he drew ever near to her. She expanded her dress to a great length and used Misery's Insanity Soul to once again use Insanity Pressure to make all of the air coming from her cloak extremely pressurized.
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:23 pm

*and with that. the hand of ice, composed in the same fashion as my spheres refracts and magnifies the laser into one large field of the laser's destructive power, all encompassing and still moving at lightspeed. my hallucinations continue inside the hand and it stays quite firmly in the ground, deeper than imaginable*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:31 pm

The laser would have to hit Khrona, however it would not do as much as Fenri may have wanted. Khrona screamed from pain, but then used Despair's rejection soul so that he could use... GET THE FUCK OUT. The remaining lingering blast would be forced away from him and at the ground as a large sphere expanded outward farther and farther. It was always a perfect sphere, and as it expanded outward, the ground cracked into the shape of the sphere, making a crater that grew ever larger. Naturally, if Fenri touched it, he would be forced back, too, and with the power of the Chain Resonance, it could grow to very.. intense sizes. The laser blast did not leave Khrona unscathed, however... But he was still able to continue. Such is his power. Perhaps it was time for him and his companions to bring out the big guns? Maybe literally for Despair... Speaking of them, Misery and Despair ran for it, trying to stay out of the way of that sphere of rejectionness.
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:01 pm

*i disappear into the ice of the hand, falling down into the ground through the ice. as the rejection expands and pushes the ground into a sphere around Khrona, it reveals a panel of ice, thick as fuck due to its deepness in the ground and my newest technique creation, the Ice Titan*

A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 Kh-69
((Even larger than this))

*it is quite thoroughly rooted into the ice now dense enough to hold itself very well against rejection, only being slightly driven into. the Ice Titan roars with icy fury as it pushes against the rejection itself, trying to force its way through to Khrona*
Back to top Go down
Shinigami

Shinigami

Number of posts : 29
Kekkei Genkai : Rolling Dice
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:01 pm

The member 'Fenri Lunaedge' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

'Jutsu Clash' : 5, 3, 5
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:10 pm

The Titan and the Sphere collide as the two try to force their way through each other.
Back to top Go down
Shinigami

Shinigami

Number of posts : 29
Kekkei Genkai : Rolling Dice
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 2:10 pm

The member 'Khrona' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

'Jutsu Clash' : 4, 3, 1
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:09 pm

*the Ice Titan traps Khrona in its mighty icy clutches and slams him into the ground... hard... holding its hand over his body, pinning him firmly to the ground. in an icy splendor, the Ice Titan roars, a absolutely chilling wind flowing through the area, frost forming on Khrona's body. freezing or not, the frost was still there. the Ice Titan then begins to glow brilliantly, just like the Crystal Ice Spheres. with that, from his body i emerge at lightspeed, slashing through him with Lunaria laced with my blood. i go clean through his torso, the force of the slash dragging out some of his inner organs, splattering them many places, and end up in the ice on the ground*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 10:25 pm

Khrona's body splatters everywhere "Gaaah... Despair, help me put my pieces together before I die..." he said a bit nonchalantly, like this has happened before... In fact, it has. Despair warped closer, concentrating her rejection soul so that the ice titan would not be able to get in again. Since it was actually her soul, it would be more powerful and sturdy than if Khrona was using it without her, even with the Chain Resonance. She assumed shoving organs back inside of his torso and then putting the top and bottom together closely so that Khrona could merge back with his body. Once that was done, he stood up. He and Misery were already on the same thought. Even though Misery was hella far away, they were gonna do the same thing. They both said simultaneously "Soul Ripper." and at that same time, huge soul scythe blades shot up from the ground in random places. A touch to the Ice Titan would rob it of its life, its animation, and cut it to shreds in an instant. Khrona was very close to the Titan, so it would be easier for him to use the Soul Ripper on him than Misery, but then again Misery just did hers for backup. It would be wise for Fenri to get out of there, since the scythes were basically everywhere. Despair sure as hell did, floating up in the air. The scythes began to slice up the ground at a fast pace, looking like shark fins in water.
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:06 pm

*i transmit myself once again, this time upwards slashing through Khrona straight upwards through the head and flying into the sky*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:28 pm

Bloodshed. Khrona is split in two, however still being well within the range his skin can reach out to merge, it swiftly grabbed, connected and resealed Khrona so that he was back into shape. "You haven't a clue how to kill me... You could say, neither do I..." His eyes dart about violently "Do you want me dead... Or are you testing my abilities...?" Khrona's eyes rolled to the back of his head "Testing.. testing... testing... TESTing... They did tests on me... experiments... I could do nothing... You're testing on me, too... Test? Yes.. Test... It's my turn to give the tests... My turn to make experiments... TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSST!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Khrona screamed out, his soul now becoming unstable. Misery's smile widened as he eyes dimmed "Aw, hell yeah! He's finally going insane! Now he's serious. I was waiting for this for so fucking long!!" Misery's soul grew larger, as did the scythes, slicing the Ice Titan to bits since it didn't seem to try to avoid them. Fenri, who was in the air was most likely near or next to Despair, since she was LITERALLY above Khrona when the scythes were coming from the ground, and when Fenri did that ariel slash thing, it would be only natural for him to be near her. Her dress outstretched very far and released hefty amounts of her Rejection Soul energies, which went past Fenri... she was attempting to encase him in a box of Rejection, so that no matter the attack, it would always come back at him and hit him. Khrona's unstable soul; the soul of Fear and Insanity had begun to use its abilities. Khrona's soul had not been actually used the entire fight, and it was about time it was. Khrona let out another scream, his soul shooting out from all over as large hands and tendrils. Some of them were going towards Fenri while the rest just whipped about and smashed up the ground. They made the ground severely uneven and rigid, as well as distorted in some ways.
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:33 pm

*as i move at lightspeed past Misery, Despair, and that bigass dress, i head towards the sun, the air pressure around me dragging just enough oxygen with me to make the trip there and back. i begin spiraling through space with the help of The Ark of the Cosmos to move a gravitational field around me*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:11 am

Khrona, seeing him fly into space, has no idea what will happen next. The arms around him shoot back into his body and Despair floats down "... Rejection?" Khrona's too lost and out of it to respond with a certain answer. Despair changes into her straight razor form and the Chain resonance breaks. Misery decides to keep her distance still, retracting her weapons. Khrona screams again "SOUL RESONANCE!!!" Despair and Khrona's souls resonate greatly "REJECTION RESONANCE: DARK FORCE!!!" Khrona's entire body begins to glow with a strange purple light...
Back to top Go down
Fenri L.
Moonlight Tundra
Moonlight Tundra
Fenri L.

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:45 am

*i reach the sun finally and as physics depict, my trajectory is bent around it. normally, i would have flown straignt to the other side of the system, but with the Ark o the Cosmos, i continue around the gravitational field and head back towards Vescrutia, now plummeting through the atmosphere, protected by the low air pressure around me from the heat of reentry. i finally reach Khrona and slash at him with all my might, adding to the already horrible force of lightspeed impact*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:51 am

Khrona's body instantaneously matches the power, fueled by the Rejection Soul's power and the Soul Resonance. Naturally, from this impact there is a cataclysmic explosion and a huge crater in the ground, yet Khrona was virtually unharmed from it. It did require a lot of soul energy to even use that, however, and it was quite draining. Usually, Khrona would force a person back with 2 times the force of the first shot, however due to... circumstances, he did not. He released his Dark Force from around his body and came back to his senses... or well, he came back to whatever senses he had beforehand. Misery ran to the explosion, ready to see what happened. She was all excited and overjoyed and shit. Khrona stood there with Despair in his hand, looking at Fenri, flying up to the edge of the crater.

Misery, a bit disappointed "Shit, no one died? That sucks." She sighed, walking over to Khrona.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Alpha   A Call to the Alpha - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Call to the Alpha
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Distorted Reality  :: The Old Reality :: Histories of the Old Village :: Battle Grounds :: Remembrance-
Jump to: