Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Setsuna Die..I mean Sky EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Setsuna Die..I mean Sky EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Setsuna Die..I mean Sky EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Setsuna Die..I mean Sky EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Setsuna Die..I mean Sky EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Setsuna Die..I mean Sky EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Setsuna Die..I mean Sky EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Setsuna Die..I mean Sky EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Setsuna Die..I mean Sky EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Setsuna Die..I mean Sky EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Setsuna Die..I mean Sky EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Setsuna Die..I mean Sky

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Setsuna Die..I mean Sky Empty
PostSubject: Setsuna Die..I mean Sky   Setsuna Die..I mean Sky EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:29 pm

Waits in my cathedral wondering how many seconds this will take......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Setsuna Die..I mean Sky   Setsuna Die..I mean Sky EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:33 pm

ok you get the first move
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Setsuna Die..I mean Sky   Setsuna Die..I mean Sky EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:38 pm

"Youlll seriously regret that. Seeing as Im a just saniin."
NiGHTS:Yeah Right!
"Shut it! Anyway seeing as Im just Ill give you one oppurtunity (one post) to inflict as much damge as you can. I wont dodge so make it count"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Setsuna Die..I mean Sky   Setsuna Die..I mean Sky EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:40 pm

''Ok then I use a random justu Ice stile tomb seal witch keeps you stuned''.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Setsuna Die..I mean Sky   Setsuna Die..I mean Sky EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:45 pm

I get freezed but as Im frozen I signal to NiGHTS and he transports me to his dimension and back unfrozen."Thanks I didnt feel like using energy. Ha ha ha ha ha!! You really should explain your power but no matter." I seal the doors that seal your fate."Such a waste. This will end in three moves(In three of MY posts its over) I Create a huge spiked whole whole note that begins to fall right over Sky, and put NiGHTS in his weapon form.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Setsuna Die..I mean Sky   Setsuna Die..I mean Sky EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:48 pm

Ok thats cool but I use a random justu called snipe I move into the shadow and wate you cant kill that witch you cant see Hahahahah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Setsuna Die..I mean Sky   Setsuna Die..I mean Sky EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:50 pm

I flash and slam my hands down to my organ creating a very high frequency sound that would drive just about anyone insane.Sending you out of your hiding spot....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Setsuna Die..I mean Sky   Setsuna Die..I mean Sky EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:53 pm

Dame ok fine I use a random justu called Bye Bye I creat a shadow and in a flash I am gone Bye ass face you will never kill me then I leave in to the shadows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Setsuna Die..I mean Sky   Setsuna Die..I mean Sky EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:58 pm

You cant flash out of my cathedral the doors are sealed and its a part of me so of course my spirit prevents interruption...or escape. I play the organ again sending him out of the shadows...again. "Its over!" As he's in the air stunned and wetting his pants I flash over to him in the air and cleave him in half. As Setsuna and Setsuna ly on the ground dead I transform NiGHTS out his weapon form. "Sorry bout the blood."
NiGHTS:Sorry dont cut it. Dumbass blood is hard to remove!
I laught "Ha ha ha. Agreed."
I throw my pokeball summoning roserade "You can have him for mulch or something." I go to my room as she just looks confused........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setsuna Die..I mean Sky   Setsuna Die..I mean Sky Empty

Back to top Go down

Setsuna Die..I mean Sky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Distorted Reality  :: The Old Reality :: Histories of the Old Village :: Battle Grounds :: Remembrance-
Jump to: