Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Tajsa's Story EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Tajsa's Story EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Tajsa's Story EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Tajsa's Story EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Tajsa's Story EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Tajsa's Story EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Tajsa's Story EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Tajsa's Story EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Tajsa's Story EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Tajsa's Story EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Tajsa's Story EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Tajsa's Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tajsa

Tajsa

Number of posts : 9
Kekkei Genkai : Bone Manipulation, Cosimc Energy
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Tajsa's Story Empty
PostSubject: Tajsa's Story   Tajsa's Story EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:45 am

Backstory
I am the daughter of Mahk-X and Gaia the godess of earth, my birth was a very peculiar procedure for a multitude of reasons. To start off my mother, being the immortal that she is couldnt have children in the first place unless she wanted to sacrifice her immortality. My father is a mortal man who is prohibited to have any form of relations with a goddess. Both of my parent went to the dwelling of Ares, the god of war and asked him to solve this conflict by allowing Gaia to procreate. Of course Ares said no, and kidnapped my mother, my father and him battled and Ares was quickly dispatched and was forced to bend the rules in my favor. During the time of my childbirth, my mother is rendered mortal temporarily, with that being said it would be impossible for her to have a child thats a demi-god without dying after birth. Luke, my fathers Lucario... along with Kay-no, my godmother and my father extraced my aura and dna from inside my mother and reconstructed it outside of her body before any real damage could be done. My father always tells me that my birth was a special one because I am the first member of my clan after my father laid waste to it, by having the blood of my father and a god in my veins the rest of the members of my clan will become a force to be reckoned with. I feel that its up to me to make become stronger than both my parents so my clan can be restored to the power it once had, and be greater than it once was. My father named me princess because he says that im more important to him than my self, a king always must protect his princess no matter what. I plan to rise through the ranks of the twilight village, and become one of the greats

I have been training ever since I was born, so I am pretty well learned with my skills and various abillities.

Personality
I am a very analytical carefree individual possessing very high intelligence at such a young age, Im ruthless on the battle feild, but off; I possess the personality of a typical teenage girl. Im 11 now...

Kekkei Genkai
My blood line is very expansive, alot of othe powers are unaware to me at the moment, but I do have quite a few of them under my belt.

My Diamond eyes, that take the form of glowing green eyes ((think starfire)). With these I can locate anyone or anything that is carbon based in the are within a 100 mile radius, I can filter through the organisms in my vision and locate a specific person during this time Im really not looking anyone in the eyes all I see is silhouettes of the person....

To start off, I have the abillity to control my skeletal structure freely, manipulating it and using it to my whim. My skeleton is white diamond one of the hardest substances in the universe. The vast capabillities of my bone manipulation are similar to that of kimmimaro from naruto. I can use the bones in my body to shift the tectonic plates in the planet allowing me to bone bend on an earthly scale. I can also use my bones as very strong weapons

Secondly I have the unlocked power of the power cosmic. This power is manifested in the form of a crimson staticy energy that resides in my body. I can use this power to reconstruct my molecules somewhere else nearly instantly out of a storm cloud of crimson smoke ((think nightcrawler teleporting)). If I use my cosmic abillities too much, the birthmark on my body reacts to it causing a build up of cosmic energy within me ((think of a faucet with blockage in it)), if the power cosmic get built up too much it must be released, its released in a violent explosion I can channell the build up of cosmic energy into concussive blasts among other things. Some of my abillities build up more cosmic power than others, but I try to use them sparringly due to the cosmic build up. I also can adeptly use telepathy due to my access of the power cosmic. However, usually when I try to access this power it causes a load of cosmic build up.

Thirdly I can manifest a physical sheild with the power cosmic and my diamond bones, this sheild functions one of two ways. When an attack is thrown at this sheild I can manipulate the kenetic energy done to the sheild and reflect it back at my opponent at double the power, or I can use the sheild to reduce attacks to their most basic form... for example:

If a person were to throw a punch at my cosmic sheild the energy of the punch upon impact would either be reflected and send him flying into a wall, or his fist would turn to dust.
If someone shoot a chakra blast, or a blast of energy at the sheild, or a chidori my only option would be to relfect it since I cant break down chakra or energy

Other Various Abillities
Im quite strong, and fast and very acrobatic. I can also think on my feet pretty quickly... I specialize in deadly taijutsu. I have a seal behind my neck that looks like this: Tajsa's Story Seal-gaia

This seal functions as cut off for my cosmic abillities, and when it reaches past its peak is when I transform...
Back to top Go down
KAZZ
Advocate of Darkness Kishoukage
Advocate of Darkness Kishoukage
KAZZ

Number of posts : 38
Kekkei Genkai : Dark Matter
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Tajsa's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tajsa's Story   Tajsa's Story EmptySat May 02, 2009 8:24 pm

Oh-Goodie-A-Nother-Power-Cosmic-User-----Whoppdee-Doo...>.>
Back to top Go down