Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
A Soul Weapon battle. EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
A Soul Weapon battle. EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
A Soul Weapon battle. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
A Soul Weapon battle. EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
A Soul Weapon battle. EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
A Soul Weapon battle. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
A Soul Weapon battle. EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
A Soul Weapon battle. EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
A Soul Weapon battle. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
A Soul Weapon battle. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
A Soul Weapon battle. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

A Soul Weapon battle.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Male Number of posts : 492
Kekkei Genkai : DNA Absorbtion/Merging/Altering/Adapting
Registration date : 2009-02-20

A Soul Weapon battle. Empty
PostSubject: A Soul Weapon battle.   A Soul Weapon battle. EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:40 am

Despair floats into the scene randomly, just enjoying the scenery "This world is ever so depressing... it soothes me so... I love it.. If only Khrona and Misery were here..." She was kind of itching for a battle, yet her 2 partners were not there.. No matter. She can fend for herself.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

Female Number of posts : 628
Location : I sit at home, thinking 'This is too good to be true'
Job/hobbies : I love writing and reading novels, and my job? Bein' lazy I guess XD
Kekkei Genkai : Morning Glory (朝顔)
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: A Soul Weapon battle.   A Soul Weapon battle. EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 10:10 am

Mamoru appeared, walking solemnly into the sight of Despair. It had been far too long since Sadako had called upon him in a fight, and now with all that power built up, he was ready to fight and hopefully win.
He glanced up at the Soul Weapon across the flat, open terrain and a grin spread across his face. Finally, a worthy opponent. He thought. Unlike most males, he didn't undermine how powerful one of the other gender could be. Serving the BirdWoman's family for as long as he has had taught him that.
He altered his course, turning to walk towards the female.

"Greetings, dear lady. Do you wish to fight?" He inquired politely. Spending so much time with what was considered royalty had morphed him to the ways of the court. Always speaking with politeness in his tone, and an expert at the word games that royalty seemed to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Soul Weapon battle.   A Soul Weapon battle. EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 9:30 pm

Blades extended from the palm of Despair's hands, forming a sort of fan almost. She moved her hand in a fashion that made her look like she was hiding her face behind the blade fan. "Oh, sir? You wish to battle this ol' Deathscythe here...? I can do nothing but woefully accept such a dreadful offer..." She stood to her feet, the blades on her palm changing so that they lined her fingers almost like claws. "Oh, how horrifically impolite of me... I am Despair, and you are...?"
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

Job/hobbies : I love writing and reading novels, and my job? Bein' lazy I guess XD

PostSubject: Re: A Soul Weapon battle.   A Soul Weapon battle. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 8:31 am

With a swift bow, though knowing her intent now and keeping his eyes open for any sudden move, he then said, "I am Mamoru, and would be honoured to battle such a worthy foe." He straightened, then the lower half of his right forearm became the blade of a Katana measuring about 3 Shaku (90.90 cm or 35.79 inches)
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Soul Weapon battle.   A Soul Weapon battle. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:21 pm

Despair batted her hopeless eyes a few times "It would be horridly improper if I did not get into a battle ready state..." Blades appeared out of her shoulders, on the lining of her dress and on her forearms, in addition to her fingers, lining them like claws. Holes then opened up on her palms, on her shoulders under the blades, across her chest and all the way down her back. She took a stance, her dress flaring up just a bit. "A sword...? How quaint for a straight razor..."
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: A Soul Weapon battle.   A Soul Weapon battle. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 4:24 am

He smiled, "Yes, a sword."
Mamoru also took up a ready position, his blade held at the ready. He spoke no more, concentrated on battle.

(I don't feel like a long post XD)
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Soul Weapon battle.   A Soul Weapon battle. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 7:05 am

Despair have a small smile "Well... Let's begin, shall we~?" She swiftly wrapped herself in her dress and disappeared, reappearing about 10 feet away from Mamoru. Her dress elongated itself to reach that length and she swirled, having the bladed hems try to slash at Mamoru. She then held her hands up to her face, the blades on her glowing...
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: A Soul Weapon battle.   A Soul Weapon battle. EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:41 am

Mamoru had not just stood there like an utter fool. He had moved as well. Back he sprang, sword still held at the ready. He watched Despair's every move, listened to the sound of her dress billowing out to where he had stood just a mere moment ago, and felt where she stood from the vibrations in the ground.
Sure, he would not create extra blades about himself as Despair had, but there was no doubt that he had been in either more battles, or had been around much longer.
He watched as the blades glowed, curious and wary as to what they could do.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Soul Weapon battle.   A Soul Weapon battle. EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 5:18 am

Despair's dress began to flip and flop about in an odd fashion, now, a strange sight to behold indeed. Without warning, she stabbed her dress blades into the ground and charged half of them with her Rejection Soul and the other half with her Despair Soul. "Path of Rejection..." The Rejection Soul extended from around Despair on the ground, which made anything and everything over it forced either upward or backward away from Despair. This covered just about a 15 foot radius around her. Now, to utilize this in a good way... She shot missiles endlessly from her chest at Mamoru, and the instant they got into the Path of Rejection, they flew upward diagonally. Soon they came back down, falling on Mamoru like rain.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: A Soul Weapon battle.   A Soul Weapon battle. EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 11:05 am

Mamoru was pushed backwards, but stayed on his feet. The missles that flew toward his were each studied carefully, though his complete study took only a second. Not taking the chance of blocking, he dispersed himself to the wind, then invisibly came up behind Despair. Catching an opening from the billowing fabric, Mamoru thrusted his blade toward the exposed skin at her neck, hopefully leaving but a small cut along the muscle, and not the vein. He did not want to kill her.
Not waiting to see if the blade succeeded, he once more used the same trick to move away from Despair, behind her at about 20 ft away.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Soul Weapon battle.   A Soul Weapon battle. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:45 am

A razor blade swiftly jutted out of the back of her neck, blocking the sword. Despair spins around swiftly and in the blink of an eye fires a light speed laser made out of her Despair Soul from her eyes. The Glare of Woe. Despair then shot more missiles out of her body, these being charged with her Rejection Soul. When they exploded, they would instantly generate Rejection into or onto whatever they exploded over. None of these missiles were aimed at Mamoru, however... Most were aimed at the ground and sky. When they exploded, there were large blotches on the ground glowing with soul energies, as well as in the sky. Hopefully this would hinder Mamoru's ability to get close.

Last edited by Khrona on Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: A Soul Weapon battle.   A Soul Weapon battle. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:28 am

(TYPO! Misery's not there XD)

Mamoru, 20 ft away, watched carefully as the missles exploded. Clever, very clever. The soul energy would cost him just a fraction of time to get around, but it might be enough for her to counter attack. Hmm....
He spun, casting a blast of concentrated air on the blade, then hurling it at Despair. Just testing of course.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Soul Weapon battle.   A Soul Weapon battle. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:58 am

(Cough I KNEW THAT. Alternating people is hard. XD Lemme fix that...)

Despair waved her hand, instantaneously creating a wall of Rejection in front of her. The air blade flew away from her, down at a patch of another Rejection, then up into some sky Rejection, then back down diagonally at some more Rejection nearer to Mamoru, then at some Rejection that faced Mamoru and then finally back at Mamoru himself, only from behind him. It was sorta like super fast air blade pinball.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: A Soul Weapon battle.   A Soul Weapon battle. EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:21 pm

He had created a sphere around himself, and absorbed the blade of air into his almost sheild. This could be a problem He thought, reffering to the Rejection. This time, he settled into a defensive position, awaiting her next attack. At the same time, an unseen air current was forming infront of Mamoru. It was compacted so tightly that you wouldn't feel it was there until you stepped into and was carried away. At the end of this current, violent winds raged, enough to tear one apart if they weren't careful.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Soul Weapon battle.   A Soul Weapon battle. EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:29 pm

Despair dashed at Mamoru, her cloak flowing gracefully behind her, but once she got in range, she made a dazzling and depressing quickspin, which allowed her flowing, bladed dress to slash at Mamoru while she was at a farther range back. The currents would most likely not affect her dresscloak since it had the inability to rip or tear, so the blades would hopefully pull through. If not, she got a certain gleam in her soulless eyes...
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: A Soul Weapon battle.   A Soul Weapon battle. EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:37 pm

Compressed as the currents were, Despair was swept away before she got a chance to use her bladed attack. At super fast speeds, she was swept away. Within a second, she would be tossed into the currents that would slice her to bits.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A Soul Weapon battle.   A Soul Weapon battle. EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 1:55 pm

Despair sighed "What a depressing predicament... It can be fixed with... some Rejection... Dark Force?" Despair was coated in Rejection and when the slicing winds came in contact with her, they were stopped then forced downward at Mamoru at twice the speed and power. Despair floated downward elegantly "Now... Let's try this again... Glare of Woe." She stared down at Mamoru, focusing her soul into her eyes and shot a lightspeed beam from her eyes, which could penetrate any defenses.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

PostSubject: Re: A Soul Weapon battle.   A Soul Weapon battle. EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:04 pm

After taking control of the wind that he couldn't dodge, and stepping neatly around the waves of wind that he could, Mamoru focused his attention on those last words that Despair uttered... Glare of Woe... It sounded familiar.
Mamoru a flash of light in the eyes of Despair, and knew that if he didn't act, he would be hit by this. Hmm, what to do...
While he was thinking, the wind swept up and pushed him from the path of the Glare and it shot past, narrowly missing Mamoru (By less then a centimetre!). He quickly rolled off to the side, and stood, but stayed in a half crouch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Soul Weapon battle.   A Soul Weapon battle. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Soul Weapon battle.
Page 1 of 1