Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out! EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out! EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Male Number of posts : 492
Kekkei Genkai : DNA Absorbtion/Merging/Altering/Adapting
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out! Empty
PostSubject: Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out!   Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:01 pm

Khrona stands in an extensive, long, huge hallway with many twisted and distorted black pillars on a checkered floor waiting for his possible team members.
Back to top Go down
The Trev

The Trev

Male Number of posts : 338
Job/hobbies : playing with my band and hanging with my posse
Kekkei Genkai : interdementia
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out!   Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out! EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:28 pm

i walk doiwn the long hallway amazed at the way it looks. as i approach khrona i puase and take a slight bow out of respect for him
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out!   Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:18 pm

Now, let's just wait for a few more people... a minimum of 3 more people.
Back to top Go down
Miu

Miu

Female Number of posts : 36
Job/hobbies : i like music and dancing
Kekkei Genkai : ice witch craft
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out!   Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:36 pm

i then fly laying down on my broom to join the team and then i lay upward smile and wave to khrona
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out!   Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:57 pm

Khrona waves back at Miu "Hm... a Witchling on my team...? How valuable... Now for a few more..."
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out!   Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:43 am

Hm... Is this it? All of the people who want to join this team? Last call before we begin..
Back to top Go down
Miu

Miu

Female Number of posts : 36
Job/hobbies : i like music and dancing
Kekkei Genkai : ice witch craft
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out!   Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:19 pm

well im still here Razz
Back to top Go down
Fuuma Tera

Fuuma Tera

Male Number of posts : 24
Kekkei Genkai : Sound waves-frequences/Darkness
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out!   Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:40 pm

~@Fuuma can be seen in the distance, rushing as fast as he could down this insanely long hallway. As a shortcut, he claps his hands, creating a sonicboom, then jumps on top of it, ridding it to where the witchling, Khrona, and some other person were standing.@~

Did I make it in time? Sorry for being so late.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out!   Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:30 pm

Khrona looked around "Hm. Yes, it seems like this is enough for the moment..." He closed his eyes "Let's begin... For each of you to join my team is simple... Each of you bring me one soul. Simple enough, right? Quite. Each of you will be assigned a portal in which you will collect one soul and bring it back to me, okay?" Khrona pointed to Trev "You will go to Neptune's Ocean." He pointed to Miu "You will go to the Graveyard." He pointed to Tera "And you will go to the Sun's Flame. Is everyone understood?"
Back to top Go down
Nash

Nash

Male Number of posts : 26
Job/hobbies : Dancin
Kekkei Genkai : gumu gumu fruit
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out!   Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:48 pm

then an outstreched leg stomps next to miu and with reyna on my shoulder i comein really fast and suddenly stops were my foot was and say'd we would like to join as reyna bowed to everyone
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out!   Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out! EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:50 pm

Khrona looks to the newcomer "You're lucky that I haven't officially sent everyone off yet. Fine. You must bring me one soul, too, to join my team. You must go to the Hail Valley. REMEMBER, EVERYONE, IF YOU DIE ON YOUR MISSION, IT ISN'T MY FAULT. Work to the best of your ability and bring me that soul!" Khrona points to the door "Okay, everyone, MOVE OUT!"
Back to top Go down
Fuuma Tera

Fuuma Tera

Male Number of posts : 24
Kekkei Genkai : Sound waves-frequences/Darkness
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out!   Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:14 pm

~@ Creating a wave of sound as he ran, Tera would ride the sound wave straight for Sun's Flame.@~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out!   Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out! Empty

Back to top Go down

Joining of Khrona's Ninja Team! Anyone who wants to join, try out!
Page 1 of 1