Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Sadako VS Medusa EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Sadako VS Medusa EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Sadako VS Medusa EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Sadako VS Medusa EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Sadako VS Medusa EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Sadako VS Medusa EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Sadako VS Medusa EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Sadako VS Medusa EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Sadako VS Medusa EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Sadako VS Medusa EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Sadako VS Medusa EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Sadako VS Medusa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

Female Number of posts : 628
Location : I sit at home, thinking 'This is too good to be true'
Job/hobbies : I love writing and reading novels, and my job? Bein' lazy I guess XD
Kekkei Genkai : Morning Glory (朝顔)
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Sadako VS Medusa Empty
PostSubject: Sadako VS Medusa   Sadako VS Medusa EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:09 pm

Sadako stood in the middle of a barren plain, her claw blades held out at her sides... Her eyes flicked about the landscape, searching for Medusa. She'd better come. Sadako thought.
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Female Number of posts : 42
Kekkei Genkai : Vectors
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Sadako VS Medusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadako VS Medusa   Sadako VS Medusa EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:14 pm

Medusa giggled a bit, staring at Sado with her eyes gleaming like that of a snakes from under her hood "Oh, little girl, you wish for my presence...?" She smiled and sat down, looking very comfortable with this situation and her position.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

Job/hobbies : I love writing and reading novels, and my job? Bein' lazy I guess XD

Sadako VS Medusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadako VS Medusa   Sadako VS Medusa EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:32 pm

Sadako smirked, the blades glinting in the sunlight. "Alright, Medusa... Let's fight. No running away, no backing down. A fight to the death." Winds whipped about her body, making both her hair and clothes dance wildly about.
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Sadako VS Medusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadako VS Medusa   Sadako VS Medusa EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 6:43 pm

A snake crackled in Medusa's mouth "You can't kill me, girl..." Medusa began to wave her arms about "Nake snake.. cobra cobubura..." She chanted her mantra...
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

Sadako VS Medusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadako VS Medusa   Sadako VS Medusa EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:03 pm

"And I highly doubt that you can kill me..." Sadako muttered, smiling, "This shall be fun."

She crossed the blades infront of her, then with a clang, let them fall once more, advancing toward Medusa. A large sphere of dark energy infused wind wove itself around her, designed to protect.
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Sadako VS Medusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadako VS Medusa   Sadako VS Medusa EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:15 pm

Many soul energy snakes flew out of Medusa's mouth, flowing about the area now. It was most likely that Sadako would not be able to see them. Medusa giggled once again "So straight forward, aren't you..? Vector Plate." A plate appeared where Sado had advanced to, pointing backwards, forcing Sadako back a long distance. One of the soul energy snakes was behind her, and if she touched it, it would go inside of her and not come out for anything... part of Medusa's 'experiment.' Medusa waved her hands around, still sitting comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

Sadako VS Medusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadako VS Medusa   Sadako VS Medusa EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:30 pm

"Not quite." Sadako murmured, using the force to her advantage, flipping up into the air. The winds infused with Dark energy was like a second skin now, encasing her. Her wings spread, propelling her forward with a few flaps. She hurled a few daggers forward, lacing them with Dark magic
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Sadako VS Medusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadako VS Medusa   Sadako VS Medusa EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 7:38 pm

Medusa still did not stand "Vector Arrow!" Many arrow headed snakes shot out of her body, easily slapping away the daggers and continuing toward Sadako "You think that a puny skin is able to withstand my piercing arrow magic...? Hmhmhm.." Just to prove her point, some of her arrows veered off course to the daggers, piercing the Dark Magic that was in them and pulling it off like it was dead skin.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

Sadako VS Medusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadako VS Medusa   Sadako VS Medusa EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:31 am

Sadako blinked, analizing the way that the arrows peeled the magic away...

Her eyes became black once more, and she dissappeared.

Of course, she wasn't really gone, it just seemed that way. She was a part of the shadows now, but she wasn't sure if Medusa could track her presense or not. She most likely could, but what could she do to a shadow?
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Sadako VS Medusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadako VS Medusa   Sadako VS Medusa EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 7:39 am

Medusa laughed "Oh, you silly, silly girl.. Vector Arrow!" Medusa locked onto her soul and tried to curl the arrows around her area "Compress!" Even a shadow could not escape if Medusa compressed her arrows, for it was a tight seal. One of Medusa's soul snakes that was slithering about the air tried to fly into Sado while the others just flew around her body.. Just in case she wanted to get a close range attack.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

Sadako VS Medusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadako VS Medusa   Sadako VS Medusa EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:08 am

Seeing the arrows coming, it wasn't that hard to twist her shadowy shape to manuever out of the way of the arrows. A strong gale rose behind Sadako, stirring up dust clouds everywhere. These didn't help with visablity, but Sadako knew that it wouldn't help much against Medusa, for she most likely tracked her by some other method. The tiny grainulets (sp? I'm too tired to care... XD) of sand that were picked up by the gale where hurled at Medusa at terrific speeds. Of course... There were millions upon millions upon millions of little tiny projectiles were now hurling themselves at Medusa. If enough hit, they could shear away layers of skin quite easily
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Sadako VS Medusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadako VS Medusa   Sadako VS Medusa EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:21 am

It seems as though Sadako was not rid of the invisible snake flowing about. It entered her body, giving Medusa a way to track her no matter where she was or where ever she went. Then the sandstorm started to brew. At first, Medusa took the sand head on, but as it was starting to intensify... she used "Vector Boost! Vector Storm!" Normally, the Vector Storm would only protect Medusa completely from the sand, but with the upped power from the Vector Boost, she could clear away all of the sand in a matter of seconds. Medusa began to cackle "Ooooh.. Ohohoho... I could end this now, you know... There's a snake in your body... And I could easily put more in there, since you cannot see them. Of course, I could make this snake do whatever I want to your insides... But most likely explode. Would you like that, miss? Would you like to explode?" Medusa giggled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

Sadako VS Medusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadako VS Medusa   Sadako VS Medusa EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:59 pm

Sadako's eyes widened a bit, Dammit... She thought, I was too careless...

She regained her composure, and then spoke, "Do as you will." She said with venom in her voice. Internally, she started to seek out the snake, and finally sensed where it would lie. She'd had to figure out how to get rid of it, and fast. She held out the blades at her side once more, then slowly invoked the power that she had recieved from both Kages.
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Sadako VS Medusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadako VS Medusa   Sadako VS Medusa EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 2:25 pm

Medusa jumped up to Sadako now "Vector Arrow!" With the Vector Boost still in play, the arrows were about thrice their normal power, making them extremely large and with their numbers, it would be very difficult to block, parry, destroy or dodge them all, especially from up close. The invisible snakes floating around Medusa's body began to multiply, now seeking out Sadako in great numbers. Since one snake was already in there, it would not be hard for the others to connect... Not as hard as before, one might say. In a sense, there was no escaping the snake's bite for Sadako... The more snakes, the harder to get them out, unless Sadako was willing to die for it.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

Sadako VS Medusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadako VS Medusa   Sadako VS Medusa EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 4:47 pm

Despite the overwealming amount of Vector arrows heading her way, Sadako did her best to parry each of them, then took to blocking, then finally dodging, destroying those which she could. Of course, one did scrape it's way past her defenses, nicking her skin along her upper arm. She winced, and returned her attention to the others, successfully blocking all others. She had completely forgotten about the snake in her body.
Back to top Go down
Medusa

Medusa

Sadako VS Medusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadako VS Medusa   Sadako VS Medusa EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:31 am

From the cut, Medusa indeed put some more of those soul snakes inside of Sadako. How many? Who knows "Hmhmhm... You're infected quite a bit, now..." Medusa looked backwards "Hm? What's that...?" She squinted, frowning... "Shit.. We'll cut this short, girl. I will spare your life for today. I won't kill you.. But those snakes will always be inside of you... and I will always be able to see you.. hmhmhmhm.." Medusa placed some Vector Plates on the ground under her so she could flee the area quite quickly, erasing the plates once she left back to wherever.
Back to top Go down
Sadako
Serene Angel
Serene Angel
Sadako

Sadako VS Medusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadako VS Medusa   Sadako VS Medusa EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 12:12 pm

"Shit..." Was all Sadako could say. She knew Medusa was right, and that she was quite infected now with those damn snakes... There wasn't anything she could do about it now, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sadako VS Medusa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sadako VS Medusa   Sadako VS Medusa Empty

Back to top Go down

Sadako VS Medusa
Page 1 of 1