Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
The Tale of the 4th Rhythmist EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
The Tale of the 4th Rhythmist EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
The Tale of the 4th Rhythmist EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
The Tale of the 4th Rhythmist EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
The Tale of the 4th Rhythmist EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
The Tale of the 4th Rhythmist EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
The Tale of the 4th Rhythmist EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
The Tale of the 4th Rhythmist EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
The Tale of the 4th Rhythmist EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
The Tale of the 4th Rhythmist EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
The Tale of the 4th Rhythmist EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

The Tale of the 4th Rhythmist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rion
Rhythm Of Death Kishoukage
Rhythm Of Death Kishoukage
Rion

Male Number of posts : 30
Kekkei Genkai : Divine Rhythm
Registration date : 2009-02-26

The Tale of the 4th Rhythmist Empty
PostSubject: The Tale of the 4th Rhythmist   The Tale of the 4th Rhythmist EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:15 am

i was born some many thousands of years ago. when i was born a pick materialized above me and then it was clear that i would become the next Rhythmist.

i grew up in fear because of the stories i had heard about the rhythmists of the past. it seems that to become a rhythmist you must kill the previous one. the fact that i was born and given the pick only meant that i was best suited for the position of Rhythmist, however it did not guarantee my position. as i lived i had to travel from place to place so that i could live. people hunted me and my family day and night seeking the Cursed Title of "Rhythmist". finally when i had turned 15 i decided stop traveling with my family, i did not want them to be in danger because of me. i chose to seek out the current Rhythmist on my own and kill him so that i could gain the power to stop those greedy humans from tormenting me and my family.

when i found the rhythmist he was old and fragile yet defeating him was hard he fought with every intention of killing me and finally over time it happend. my weapon was awakened. Rhythm came to me just before the 3rd Rhythmist killed me. i took Rhtyhm in my hands and a song began to flow through my head. i played the song and killed the old man. it was obvious that he had given up but i didn't care, i now had the power of the rhythmist, i might as well had been god, i set out to find my family again only to find that they had been killed by a greedy king that was searching for me. infuriated i slaughtered each and ever person in his vast kingdom then i wiped each and every one of his cities off the face of the earth.

after that i vowed to never forgive the so called humans that had hunted me relentlessly and even killed my family for their own greedy reasons.

i traveled from town to town "cleansing" the world for thousands of years killing would be rhythmist after would be rhythmist. i refused to give up the title until i had made the world pay for what it had done to the only people i cared about. then i finally found Dias. she was to be the next Rhythmist (about the 7th, she was a chosen one like me) but she was just an orphan living through the same situation as me i altered time and reality and caused her to feel a sense of love and affection for me, together we would bring this world to the brink of destruction again and again just to satisfy our hatred towards the people that tormented us..the people that are "normal"..the humans that we can never forgive.
Back to top Go down
http://risingninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

The Tale of the 4th Rhythmist
Page 1 of 1