Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
hey knightmare lets spare EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
hey knightmare lets spare EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
hey knightmare lets spare EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
hey knightmare lets spare EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
hey knightmare lets spare EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
hey knightmare lets spare EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
hey knightmare lets spare EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
hey knightmare lets spare EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
hey knightmare lets spare EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
hey knightmare lets spare EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
hey knightmare lets spare EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

hey knightmare lets spare

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mizuto

Mizuto

Number of posts : 20
Kekkei Genkai : the deimon of the heart
Registration date : 2009-04-10

hey knightmare lets spare Empty
PostSubject: hey knightmare lets spare   hey knightmare lets spare EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:17 pm

i sit quitly raedin a book as sekeio plays with a wild dog as we wait for knightmare to show
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey knightmare lets spare   hey knightmare lets spare EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:20 pm

although you don't see me yet you know i have arived becuase it suddenly starts to snow
Back to top Go down
Mizuto

Mizuto

PostSubject: Re: hey knightmare lets spare   hey knightmare lets spare EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:24 pm

ahh snow that sucks sekeio can u handle this nplz" [sekeio then puts her horns on and melts all the snow and sends a heat wave to stop the snowcloud] " knightmare its nice to meet u i would like to request a duel between u and i " [ i then bow suddenly in respect to a fellow reaility ninja] Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey knightmare lets spare   hey knightmare lets spare EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:02 pm

Sad "no more snow... well i guess i'll have to fight you then" i activate my fireboosters and take off into the air as i get thier i pull out my bow "i belive it's your move"
Back to top Go down
Mizuto

Mizuto

PostSubject: Re: hey knightmare lets spare   hey knightmare lets spare EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:08 pm

haha nice toy u got there" [with that seikeio launches in the air and sets her hands on fire and then gets in a defensive stance] and then i fly up and and activate invisabilty and then hide in a unknown area waiting fo a good chance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey knightmare lets spare   hey knightmare lets spare EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:15 pm

"ineresting" i say when i see you dissaper so i shoot flames at the grass on the ground necra:i see what your doing, good thinking" she says and then jumps nto my shadow and goes underground, since all the grass was burning it sent up a ton of smoke intothe air which was bblotting out the sun, then i shot an fire arrow at siekeio but before it reached her itsplit into several scores of arrows that were all aimed at her
Back to top Go down
Mizuto

Mizuto

PostSubject: Re: hey knightmare lets spare   hey knightmare lets spare EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:23 pm

sekeio smirked as before the fight Mizuto gave her the sign that she could let loose so she put her head phones which were playing Arrow the star clan team theme but getting in the rythem she began to dance as as the arrow came close to her she spiined diagnolly and sett her arms on fire and that created a funnel of fire which cought all the arrows and then formed a circle and then she set it towards the ground spinning so when it hit the ground it was also spinning and the rotation of the ball of fire sucked all the fire off the grass and fused up with the ball then sekeio droped and landed on the ball and began to dance again and a cool sight happended the ball of fire began to change diffrent colers and she said "is that all u got my knightmare if it is quit now" she smiled as she said that because she wasn't even using full strength cuzz she didn't even put her horns on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey knightmare lets spare   hey knightmare lets spare EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:31 pm

"no i'm just lazy" with that i shot a few dozen ice arrows into the sky but they didn't come down right away, also i came down towards sieko relly fast and engulfed myself in flames. i flew through the fire ball absorbing the fire into me as i passed throughand taking a couple of swipes at sieko aswell
Back to top Go down
Mizuto

Mizuto

PostSubject: Re: hey knightmare lets spare   hey knightmare lets spare EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:38 pm

as you threw yourself into ball of fire sekeio popped the baloon with her heel andthat making you fall to the ground and when she popped the fire ball thousends of little fire balls where floating still in the air and she then hopped across one by one dodgeing all of knightmares strikes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hey knightmare lets spare   hey knightmare lets spare EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:44 pm

the balss closest me i absored then i got a better idea, i stared at all the balls and they just spontaneously turned into ice, then i sent them all streaking towards sieko
Back to top Go down
Mizuto

Mizuto

PostSubject: Re: hey knightmare lets spare   hey knightmare lets spare EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:52 pm

oww thats not nice" sekeio then floats and smootly dodges all the ice balls and then does a hand singnel, "well i guess its my turn" said mizuto he then appears behind kightmare and activates blood suck "looks like this fight will end faster than i thought"
Mizuto carried out 1 launched of one Jutsu Chance :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey knightmare lets spare   hey knightmare lets spare Empty

Back to top Go down

hey knightmare lets spare
Page 1 of 1