Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
a quick rank plz EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
a quick rank plz EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
a quick rank plz EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
a quick rank plz EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
a quick rank plz EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
a quick rank plz EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
a quick rank plz EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
a quick rank plz EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
a quick rank plz EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
a quick rank plz EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
a quick rank plz EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

a quick rank plz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loveless

Loveless

Male Number of posts : 56
Job/hobbies : fighting/ drinking/ dancin/finding good techno music/ andplaying v. games
Kekkei Genkai : 9 realitys of the swordsman
Registration date : 2009-04-16

a quick rank plz Empty
PostSubject: a quick rank plz   a quick rank plz EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:13 pm

i wait oraticing my sword play on a huge oak tree
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

Male Number of posts : 469
Location : Looking to the moon wondering if my love is doing the same
Kekkei Genkai : Chitai
Registration date : 2009-02-19

a quick rank plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quick rank plz   a quick rank plz EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:14 pm

I walk in the area and I wave to the Genin. "Hello there."
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenshinobi.forumtwilight.com
Loveless

Loveless

Job/hobbies : fighting/ drinking/ dancin/finding good techno music/ andplaying v. games

a quick rank plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quick rank plz   a quick rank plz EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:15 pm

i bobb my head sofly showing my respect to maze and say" i wish for a ranking exam" that being said light and shade come from behind me and wave towards maze
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

a quick rank plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quick rank plz   a quick rank plz EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:20 pm

"Ah hello to you two ladies as well. Ok then." I snap my fingers and from out of the ground shot out and 5ft tall pillar of stone. "All you have to do break the pillar." I make some distance from my self and the pillar and I warp and chair in to the area and I sit down on it. "Begin!"
Back to top Go down
Loveless

Loveless

a quick rank plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quick rank plz   a quick rank plz EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:33 pm

Really thats it,... ok then" [i snap my fingers and shade and light's smile begen to dissapear as they were expecting a fight but anyway we all get in a triangler shape around the piller and then we all go in to attacklight begans to set her sord on fire so the impact will make the piller extremilly hot. then after that attack shade wraps her sword around wind to cause the same impact area to cool down rapidly causing its structure to weaken. then lovelass comes in with the sword forged in the fire so the impact of the fury attack will create an explosin then they all jump back causing some space from the piller to see what has happened to the piller
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

a quick rank plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quick rank plz   a quick rank plz EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:42 pm

The pillar shatters and the pieces of it fall to the ground. "I see..Good tatic however..." The peices of the pillars on the ground reformed into several pillars that stood upward. "Keep trying.^^"
Back to top Go down
Loveless

Loveless

a quick rank plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quick rank plz   a quick rank plz EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 9:53 pm

well well this is suddenly got more intresting" "shade and light turn into finel mode real quick i think i got an idea". as light and shade begen to channel all there energy into transforming i begen to move all the pillers alittle closer togather and when light and shade give me the signel that they're done we all get into ready possitions as it seems we all already know what to doi rush in first with the water and flame blade put togather weakoning the structure of all the pillers cause of my combo of many attack i jump towards the side out of the way of the blast of light charge flame shoot but instead of shooting it towards the pillers she shoot it towards the ground near the pillers causing a hectic explosinon and a crater beneath it and the explosin seemed to break every piller into many pecies but not obliterating them . the explosion seemed to knock all the left ove peices into the air were i yelled out "now towards shade" that being said shade spread all of her wings and fly like a jet in turbo mode she then crused all the peices in the air by using all of her energy by hacking,slashing and wind blasts. by using all of her energy she falls out of finalmode and falls unconsience but i cought her safely in my arms before she hit the ground then we all look around to see if any pillers lasted from the highly concentrated attack (so much Razz )
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

a quick rank plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quick rank plz   a quick rank plz EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:02 pm

I clap and and smile at the Genin's effort. "Well done,,but now..." The pieces of the pillars that were left reformed into pillars again and then combined together making two huge pillars that fall down on the Genin. I yelled out to him. " If you live you pass.^^"
Back to top Go down
Loveless

Loveless

a quick rank plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quick rank plz   a quick rank plz EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:09 pm

ha don't worry about me senpai"then as the pillers are falling i putt up all of my swords i say" now my soul partners get to really shine " YIN YANG PRESSURE" light and shade then turn to orbs and flow in my hands where then as the pillers began to get closer and closer two keyblades then cut them all to milipeices so small the eye couldn't even see them " so does this mean i pass"
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

a quick rank plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quick rank plz   a quick rank plz EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:13 pm

(Umm this isn't legit cause Shade was unconscious and you can't have keyblades if you wanted them you should of come and seen me I would of gave you training for that, Try again)
Back to top Go down
Loveless

Loveless

a quick rank plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quick rank plz   a quick rank plz EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:19 pm

(ohhh that seems fair Razz) well how about this as the pillers began to fall light grabbed my hand and we cosentrated and used ourenchants to focused the diamonds of elements on her back to breate and elemental sheild around the 3 of us and whenthe pillers landed on the sheild they cought fire and burned completly
Back to top Go down
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

a quick rank plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quick rank plz   a quick rank plz EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:22 pm

(umm this could of been done in a better way by I'll let it pass.)
I raise from my chair and claps "Good job you get Chunnin. bye." I warp away
Back to top Go down
Loveless

Loveless

a quick rank plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quick rank plz   a quick rank plz EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:23 pm

(thanks u kinda let me off easy but next time u become my ranker ill show u nothing but the best) (^~.~^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a quick rank plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quick rank plz   a quick rank plz Empty

Back to top Go down

a quick rank plz
Page 1 of 1