Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Zesu Rikoyae: "The Exile From Another Dimension" EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Zesu Rikoyae: "The Exile From Another Dimension" EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Zesu Rikoyae: "The Exile From Another Dimension" EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Zesu Rikoyae: "The Exile From Another Dimension" EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Zesu Rikoyae: "The Exile From Another Dimension" EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Zesu Rikoyae: "The Exile From Another Dimension" EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Zesu Rikoyae: "The Exile From Another Dimension" EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Zesu Rikoyae: "The Exile From Another Dimension" EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Zesu Rikoyae: "The Exile From Another Dimension" EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Zesu Rikoyae: "The Exile From Another Dimension" EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Zesu Rikoyae: "The Exile From Another Dimension" EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Zesu Rikoyae: "The Exile From Another Dimension"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zesu Rikoyae

Zesu Rikoyae

Male Number of posts : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Yaqio Ozunis (Way of the Martial Artist)
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Zesu Rikoyae: "The Exile From Another Dimension" Empty
PostSubject: Zesu Rikoyae: "The Exile From Another Dimension"   Zesu Rikoyae: "The Exile From Another Dimension" EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 4:54 pm

Name: Zesu Rikoyae
Birthplace: Apotos (Homeland of the Planet Ieru)
Fighting Style: Martial Artist
Race: Half Greek/Japanese
Main Quote: “There is no foe that I fear in the battlefield. The only person that I fear is myself because of my actions.”

Background: Zesu was a common thief and troublemaker back in his homeland, causing nothing but mischief towards the citizens. Both of his parents abandoned him when he was at the age of five and Zesu ended up in an adoption shelter. He doesn’t remember anything about his parents since they drugged him with a brainwashing kit. Making Zesu loathe his existence towards the world as he survives it by himself. He ran away from the adoption shelter at the age of six and began to live his own life around the world of thievery. During the time, he was introduced to the thievery guild by a ninjutsu fighter named Faro. Faro taught Zesu about the ways of the thieves and taught him the basic fighting and escaping styles of the ninjutsu. Five years later, Zesu was one of the elite towards the guild of his bounty and fighting skills. Faro not only trusted Zesu as a brother, but he also taught him a few other martial art styles: Muay Thai and Koroshu. Zesu thought that his life was going on smooth sailing from being a thief. Until that one night…

Faro: Shaking Zesu to wake him up “Zesu, I’m going to need you and you only for this mission.
Zesu: Wakes up half-asleep and groans* “What the miss-“ mouth gets covered by Faro’s hand
Faro: “Just get your gear ready and meet me outside the guild.”

Faro and Zesu traveled to an ancient ruins where rumors has it that there is an legendary scroll that lets one learn about the true secrets of the Martial arts. Both of them went through pathways of traps and illusions, until they found the sacred room that Faro was looking for. The statue that was standing in the back of the room holds the sacred scroll in its hand. They both quickly rush towards the statue with nimble movement just in case to watch out for traps within the room and Faro grabs the scroll. He then looks at it with awe and fascination.

Faro: “This is it, Zesu! We’ve got the sacred scroll: Metronome!”
Zesu: “What is this Metronome?” He asked with great curiosity and confusion as he looks at Faro.
Faro: “This scroll contains information about the true secrets of the martial arts. It let’s you be able to use nay kind of technique at your own will, regardless if you know how to use chi in your jutsu skills or summonings. In short, this scroll can make you a god once you learn every detail in it”

During the explaination, Faro’s arch-nemesis comes in and interrupts him.

Faro: Smirks with an unfriendly look on his face “Well well, if it isn’ The Titanic Outlaw Taes. I applaud you of trying to come all this way for nothing. We found the scroll and it’s fair game.”
Taes: Laughs evilly as his eyes grew even darker towards them “Interesting, the scroll of Metronome. However, I got a sacred item myself in case you didn’t know” Reveals to both of them the book, Prophets of Motav.
Faro: Gasp with shock and Envious anger “No…It can’t be.”
Taes: “Oh but it is, my old comrade. The Book of Motav, the darkness of the martial arts. And since you saved me the time of finding the Scroll of Metronome, I would be gladly to take it away from you”
Faro: Quickly reads the scroll to open up a teleportation back to an unknown dimension. He then throws the scroll inside the portal, only to enrage Taes. “Let’s see you try to get it now if neither of us can obtain the secrets.” He starts off quickly towards Taes and about to slit his neck with a kunai.
Taes: “Foolish” He uses the power from the book and a bit of his jutsu skills to use one of the fatal attacks “Heaven Punisher!” A wave of dark light strike down upon Faro, causing him to get fatally wounded from the attack
Faro: “AAARRRGGGGHHH!!” Falls down to his knees at first, then his whole body collapse to the floor, leaving nothing but a dead body in life.
Zesu: Becomes incredibly scared and petrified from what he saw, seeing that his only friend and “half” brother dying right in front of him. He begin to tremble in fear and screams loudly “FARRRROOOOOOO!!” Zesu then break down in tears and becomes enraged with aggression and hatred towards Taes as he charges towards him and unleash a flurry of punches and kicks from each of his learned fighting styles.
Taes: Dodges each one of the hits with ease and grab Zesu by the throat, choking him painfully to make him suffer. Taes then laughs at Zesu. “You actually think you can beat me with such petty moves?” He walks towards the portal to the unknown dimension and stops near the entrance, still holding Zesu by the neck and choking him painfully. “Thank to your stupid leader, the scroll is forever lost and I’ll have to search for it throughout each dimension. Now you’re gonna be lost in one of these dimensions as well for payback!”
Zesu: Groaning and coughing for air as he’s being choked” Why…..Won’t…..You….Kill…Me….Instead?”
Taes: Gives Zesu an mean-spirited and cruel look “Because I wouldn’t have fun killing his partner. Besides, I would love to have a hunt against my prey if I ever do see them again” He then stops choking Zesu and pulls out his Cross Scar daggers, does a double slash on Zesu’s chest and right arm and kicks him in the portal. “Either way, you’re already dead.” Laughs maniacally

As Zesu falls in the dimensional portal, he then begins to have flashbacks of his life as he begins to lose blood dramatically from his chest and right arm. He’d thought that this was the end for him as he goes through the portal, hoping that he would be in the afterlife with Faro. The portal opens up the exit to where he ends up in the new dimension, infamously known as the Village Hidden in the Nightmare. Zesu ends up falling from the sky and into the ocean water near the surface, beginning to blackened out from the amount of blood he lost from the deepening wound and ends up onto the sand surface.

A week has passed as Zesu begins to gain consciousness and feels great pain as he wakes up, but tries to endure it from making too much noise. Most of his body except his face was covered in bandages as he looks around with his eyes and then moves his face. He realized that he’s in an formal dojo hidden within the forest of the Village Hidden in the Nightmare, but doesn’t even know where the hell he actually is. The door then opens up and a huge panda enters the building, walking towards Zesu. Zesu then begin to think that he was going to become food for the panda so he tried to get up and defend for himself. However, since he’s badly injured, he feels great pain once his foot hit the floor and screams in agony. The panda picks him up and lays him back down on the bed.
Oneoera: Sighs and facepalm himself from seeing Zesu reaction “Calm down, boy. I’m not going to eat you or anything like that”
Zesu: Groaning in pain still “Then who the hell are you and why did you bring me here?
Oneoera: Grabs his bamboo stick and chews on it since it’s his lunchtime “The names Oneoera Dreamhunter, but you can call me Oneoera or Oneo. NEVER call me Panda! I was the one who saved you when you were washed up from the ocean.”
Zesu: Looks in confusion, seeing that Oneoera is a huge panda. “…..Am I in heaven, hell, or am I tripping balls from the mushrooms that I ate when I was young again….?”
Oneoera: “If this was heaven, I would be happy with plenty of female pandas” Laughs loudly as Zesu still looks in confusion and tilts his head. “However, you’re in the forest of the Village Hidden in the Nightmare. This is my home and dojo where I train and meditate in my own mind.”
Zesu: “That’s great and all, but I want to know where the next plane towards Apotos is.” He then begins to unwrap the bandages off of himself.
Oneoera: Looks at Zesu with a tilted face in confusion “What is this Apotos you speak of? I’ve never heard of it in my life.”
Zesu: Becomes shocked from what he’s hearing and then realizes what happened before he went unconscious. Speaks very quietly under his breath “….Oh yeah….Forgot that I’m in a new world….”
Oneoera: “I heard that” Zesu looks at him crazy like. “That’s from the years of training that I’ve did and mastered. Not only that, but I want to know how you got this scroll” Shows him the Scroll of Metronome
Zesu: Yells at him “Hey, that scroll is mine! Give it back you damn thief!!” He then rushes towards Oneoera with a double punch and kick combo.
Oneoera: Easily dodges the attacks and grapples him with a Judo-style flip and throws him down on the ground, causing Zesu great pain to add on from his other wounds. “I’m sorry, but this scroll is way too powerful for you to hold on.”
Zesu: Groans from the throw and gets up panting. “And why is that?” Oneoera explains to him about the Scroll of Metronome. “Wait, WHAT?! It can also kill you at the same time if you try to use it too much?”
Oneoera: “That’s right. Without the proper training and wisdom, you’re just asking for death to come towards you. However, I believe this is what my dream foretold to me. A thief comes towards another time, space, or whatever the crappy prophecy tells me and wants me to train him into the way of the martial artist. Besides, I could use an apprentice to train towards it”

Oneoera begins to explain about it towards Zesu about his dream. Zesu then halfway understands it, but in no way he believes that he can be the prophecy that Oneoera tells him about. So Zesu tries to walk away offer, but Oneoera challenged him to a spar towards a bet. If Zesu wins, he gets the scroll and can do whatever the hell he wants with it. However, if he lose, he must become Oneoera’s apprentice. So the both agreed and started the spar. Within thirty seconds, Zesu lost badly against the panda martial artist and was in awe from what just happened and must keep his promise. A few years has passed since he resided with Oneoera. Not only did Zesu learned about the ways of the martial artist and adapted towards the environment, but he also changed physically, mentally, and spiritually. He grew more of a relationship with Oneoera and thought of him as his father. One day, Oneoera told Zesu that they’re going to the Village Hidden in the Nightmare so that he can see what is outside of the dojo. So Zesu got ready to head out with Oneoera, left out of the dojo and began walking with him towards the village.

Oneoera: “Zesu, although you may seem weak to some, never misjudge your opponent and never misjudge your abilities. Also try to make some friends here” Laughs lightly “And possibly a girlfriend”
Zesu: Nods and smiles lightly, then realizes from the last comment Oneoera said “Hey, Wait a minute! Screw you sensei!”
Back to top Go down

Zesu Rikoyae: "The Exile From Another Dimension"
Page 1 of 1