Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
ABOUT THE MISSION LIST. EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
ABOUT THE MISSION LIST. EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
ABOUT THE MISSION LIST. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
ABOUT THE MISSION LIST. EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
ABOUT THE MISSION LIST. EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
ABOUT THE MISSION LIST. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
ABOUT THE MISSION LIST. EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
ABOUT THE MISSION LIST. EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
ABOUT THE MISSION LIST. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
ABOUT THE MISSION LIST. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
ABOUT THE MISSION LIST. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

ABOUT THE MISSION LIST.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Male Number of posts : 492
Kekkei Genkai : DNA Absorbtion/Merging/Altering/Adapting
Registration date : 2009-02-20

ABOUT THE MISSION LIST. Empty
PostSubject: ABOUT THE MISSION LIST.   ABOUT THE MISSION LIST. EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:25 am

Recently, I have put up the Mission List. The Mission List does have rules that must be followed, as well. First off, for the missions, you must post that you want to take the mission first under the mission you want to take. Then, one of the higher ups will make sure you meet the requirements, or that they think you are right for such a mission.

Next, YOU DO NOT GO TO THE PLACE THAT THE MISSION SAYS, YOU GO TO THE MISSIONS AND POST WHERE YOU ARE. I cannot stress that enough. Say, for example, you want a D-Rank mission that says you have to go to Neptune's Ocean. It gets accepted. DO NOT POST IN NEPTUNE'S OCEAN. YOU MUST GO TO THE D-RANK MISSION TOPIC AND POST THERE THAT YOU ARE IN NEPTUNE'S OCEAN. That is all about that.

Places: The places will vary. They will most likely be somewhere throughout the Reality Village, though sometimes it might not be. That's basically all about the places...

Requirements: These must be met in order to take a certain mission. The requirements vary GREATLY. For example, one Requirement may be "You must be a Swordsman to take this mission" ANYONE WHO USES A SWORD CAN TAKE THIS MISSION, HOWEVER... If it also has something like "You must have the Soul Perception Ability," Then in addition to being a Swordsman, you must also have the Soul Perception ability in order to take the mission. There are also other requirements that might have to be met, such as "You must have a Soul Partner" or "You must be ***** rank" or maybe even "You must be wearing certain types of pants." Yes, the requirements do go that far depending on the mission. I assume everyone gets the message, and now we move on.

Party: This is obviously how many people can take this mission. The max amount of people will always be 6 (Weapon Partners not included) though most times it will be specified as 1 person or 1-4 people or 2 or 2-4 or something like that. If it is more than one person that the mission says you need, you cannot take that mission alone, no matter what or who does it. If it says 2, you MUST HAVE 2 PEOPLE ON THAT MISSION. I'm pretty sure this is easy to figure out.

Under all of this is the description of the mission and the task that must be done. If you feel you are up to it, by all means, take the mission, so long as the requirements are met.

ONE MORE THING; YOU CAN ONLY TAKE ONE MISSION AT A TIME. If you are currently in a mission, you CANNOT, AND I MEAN ABSOLUTELY CANNOT take another mission at the same time. Also, you can't just swoop into someone else's mission while they're already in it, I mean... That's just a bitch move. Maybe an antagonist or something could do that, but... other than them, it's just like... No.

LAST THING: if you want to REQUEST a mission for someone else to take, or for more people to accompany you on, or something of that sort, you must go to the Council Building and ask one of the Kages... or Shinigami. Yeah. If they approve, your mission will be posted up on the Mission list and whoever can come in and join it with you.

So, those are all the mission rules, be sure to follow them and stuff and have fun and stuff...
Back to top Go down

ABOUT THE MISSION LIST.
Page 1 of 1