Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
.........Im Bored - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
.........Im Bored - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
.........Im Bored - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
.........Im Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
.........Im Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
.........Im Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
.........Im Bored - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
.........Im Bored - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
.........Im Bored - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
.........Im Bored - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
.........Im Bored - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

.........Im Bored

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Male Number of posts : 492
Kekkei Genkai : DNA Absorbtion/Merging/Altering/Adapting
Registration date : 2009-02-20

.........Im Bored - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:24 pm

Khrona nods his head "I see... an animal soul partner... Don't see too many of those anymore. Alright... Now that we've gotten all that covered... Let's see how well you use your weapon..." Khrona tightened his grip on Misery and Despair and his soul expanded once again.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Kaosushinzou Sannin Of Chaos
Akarui Yami

Male Number of posts : 100
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:09 pm

Yea. *the babbon like snake turns back into its origional form as I grib the swod tightly as soul energy is leaking from my body*

Your names......there Zane and Melina am I right?

Zane: Indeed but lets have this right first and then get aqainted

*I nod my head as I bengin to rish at with my swordin hand twirling the fan in my free hand sending soul energy in a cresent like form towards you*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 8:26 pm

Khrona drags Misery's sword blade across the ground, then in the direction of Akarui and releases a "Zero Sanity!" wave, which distorts and collides with the crescent soul energy. Khrona's skin wraps around Misery and Despair shortly afterwards, then pulls them into his body. He had merged his DNA with theirs. He outstretched his wings and many Misery swords jutted out of them. All over his body, holes opened up and straight razor blades began jutting out of him. Khrona aimed a hand at Akarui and high speed missiles shot at him as Khrona flapped his wings lightly once to propel himself a great distance backwards in a short period of time
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 3:44 pm

*I Grab the fan in front of me as it begins to merge with my arm looking like this* .........Im Bored - Page 2 190px-Yoshi

Melina/me: *are voices sound warped* Amazing. * I grab the fan and whip it towards the onslought as huge gust of chaotic/soul energy forms and collide with the onslaught of missles as I jump into the air and hover stareing at you* Khrona this feels amazing, is this is how you fell all the time?
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:21 am

Khrona nodded at Akarui "Yes... How I always feel... Similar, but not the same... You wouldn't understand how I feel... Every soul wavelength connection is different..." Khrona bent backwards and his hair merged with the ground and grass using his special DNA merging abilities once again as he had did with his weapons. Now not only could he use the grass and the ground as a weapon of his own, but he could transmute his weapons that were merged with him through the ground as well. Khrona patiently awaited Akarui in an uncomfortable looking position that he seemed to show no regard for... How long could his spine stay like that?
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 11:59 pm

((sorry for the wait thought I replied to this))

*I turn my head sideways as I look at the back bend that khrona is doing* I never thought I'd see the day a man can bend his spin like that. * I notice that his hair is now connected with the groas around the area. Oh god. * I grab the fan as I send a powerful gust laced with soul and chaos energy*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 7:01 pm

The from the ground huge Soul Energy Swords shoot straight up to combat the chaos soul energy and pierce through effortlessly, then they bend and dart at Akarui. Khrona spoke to Misery and Despair through his body 'Let's test out some... new Soul Resonance abilities?' They nodded in agreement within him and Khrona's soul expanded once again.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 10:19 pm

Oh come on...* I Place the fan infront of me as a protective barrier eits around me blockin the slashes that come my way. after the onsloaught i then switch to zane combination* (same thing but its on the left side* Lets see what you ccn do * I point at khrona unleashing an onslaght of my own of golden swords at you*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:25 am

Khrona spun Misery around now "Zero Sanity!" The sword unleashed a powerful wave of Insanity Soul that distorted and shattered when things were in them too long, and since Khrona was spinning Misery, it came out like a Tornado funnel, growing exponentially. If Akarui were to be stuck in this funnel, he, too, would be distorted and ultimately shattered. Unfortunate, but Khrona believed in him.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:31 am

* He exhales as chaos/soul energy floods out of his body as the enrgy begin to pour onto his blade as it glows an odd color* Soul Crush. *I lift my blade forward towards the funnel as a powerful shockwave of he energy emits from his blade at a shocking spped combatting at the funnel*

Last edited by Akarui Yami on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 12:34 am

Khrona smirks "Aaaah... let's see... Misery, flipside... Death Void!" Khrona switches Misery to her Scythe side, which harbors her Condemnation soul. Death Void, a special ability that manifests the Condemnation Soul through something else, creates a giant void which causes whatever is in its way to implode in on itself. The funnel now had this Death Void merged with it, making it both an Insanity and Condemnation soul, which would be quite the hassle. If you touched it, you'd either be shattered or imploded. As Akarui's shockwave slash came in, it was imploded and shattered by this soul, which continued to get larger. It would soon engulf Akarui, too, and he would suffer the same fate.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:20 pm

What to do wha to do.....* He closes his eyes as his chaotaeyes open to be black instead of there usual grey color. He des a couple of handsighns as a blue and white pentagram forms under the area of the of the attack* Khrona meet the Chaotagram. The Chaotagram displells the energy trapped inside of it and converts it to chaos energy, not only that while inside it can freely attack and defennd for me but now lets get this show on the roa shall we* *the chaotagram glows a bright blue as the insanity and Condemtion soul energy is broken down several times as it is now turned into chaos energy the extra partcles that it didnt need is returned back to it's origonal host as the chaotgram dispells as the huge energy that is lefts is heding towards you*

((Visual Aid))

.........Im Bored - Page 2 Pentagram16
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 2:54 pm

Khrona expands his soul over the entire area... with Rejection Soul "Abysmal Rejection.." The energy heading towards Khrona instantly disintegrates into nothing. "Heh heh heh... Do you like my soul...? This Abysmal Rejection... Nullifies anything and everything within my soul. While you're in there... You can't use any non-physical attacks here... No chakra... No jutsu... No Chaotogram... Unless you get out of my soul... You want to try it?" Khrona flings Misery at him and she changes to normal, except for her arms being a scythe and sword "Let's cut you down to size! Our abilities will work here, but not yours! Haha!" Misery began to slash at him rapidly. Despair was right behind her, shooting a barrage of missiles at Akarui from behind Misery.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Sounds like a challange * I begin to dodge the slashes that are infront of me as I jump over Despair as he fires his shoots at misery, I hen rush at despair and unleash a combo of punches and kicks at despair as I send him to misery. I slide to the two of them and kick them upward as i use the chain from my soul eapon to wrap around the two of them as I promary lotus the FUCK out of them*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 3:17 pm

As Despair gets kicked, she wraps her long and flowing cloak around his legs like a hand, as it starts up his body. Since it is unable to rip or tear, it would be quite easy to stay attached (and since Despair has your legs, you wouldn't be able to Primary Lotus them...). As Despair flies at Misery, she spins gracefully, slamming Akarui into Misery's blades. Misery's scythe and sword blades curl around him and basically trap him, for if he moves she could tighten the grip on them and cut his flesh, and cutting with her Insanity and Condemnation blades would basically result in her getting Akarui's soul. Not only this, but Despair still has her cloak around your legs. Khrona, unable to fly since he's keeping up this Abysmal Rejection, walks close to Akarui and stares at him "What are you going to do now...? To continue fighting could result in death... and we wouldn't want that..." An insane smile appeared on Khrona's face. "Choose what you want... and I will happily... Comply."
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 3:25 pm

But...but.... I was having FUN!! Cant I atleast get out of this move?
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 3:28 pm

Khrona's head twitches insanely...

Despair sighs "I would not suggest further continuation... Unless you are prepared for a bleak outcome... Oh, what a wonderfully horrible outcome it would be!"

Misery sighs also "Yeah, the happy emo is right. If you wanna continue, Khrona's gonna go crazy... Heh heh. And as much as I love Khrona going fucking insane... It wouldn't be right for him to kill someone-- I mean. Well, no, I was right. He goes for blood when he goes crazy."

Khrona's eyes rotate about their sockets "Everyone... Stop talking about me... Or else I'll.. I'll..." His soul was becoming unstable now. It continued expanding, shaking the earth around it out of sheer insanity and power.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 3:32 pm

You three......were made for each other you know that right. But Fine, at least im not bored anymore.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 4:12 pm

All three of them give an insane smile and stare at Akarui with crazed faces; Misery's being a bit evil, Despair's gloomy and dark and Khrona's flat out insane

Khrona: Yes... That's why they're the only people allowed to get this near to me without me going..

Misery: Insane? That's why we work together so well. Insanity and..

Despair: Despair. Pain. Misery. Khrona. Hahaha... We're a dreadfully depressing team...

Khrona: If we weren't made for each other... Do you think I really would be Kage?

Misery and Despair released their grasps on him and leapt on Khrona's back as he began to fly away "Well... Happy to be of... Heh... Service..."
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 6:15 pm

* I scratch my head as they fly off somewhere* They should really meet Tigen. *with that i casually stroll away*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .........Im Bored   .........Im Bored - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

.........Im Bored
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2