Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
To Train Once More With You..... EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
To Train Once More With You..... EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
To Train Once More With You..... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
To Train Once More With You..... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
To Train Once More With You..... EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
To Train Once More With You..... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
To Train Once More With You..... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
To Train Once More With You..... EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
To Train Once More With You..... EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
To Train Once More With You..... EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
To Train Once More With You..... EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

To Train Once More With You.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reia Ruan
Warrior Priestess
Warrior Priestess
Reia Ruan

Female Number of posts : 432
Kekkei Genkai : Kaze Souran
Registration date : 2009-03-07

To Train Once More With You..... Empty
PostSubject: To Train Once More With You.....   To Train Once More With You..... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:36 am

Reia stood in a grassy field. By her side was Aeros, who gripped her hand tightly. "...Are you ready, Aeros?" Aeros nodded. The two of them glowed a faint gray, as they began to chant the ancient language.....The winds stirred as they chanted on. soon the winds formed a circular barrier aorund Reia and Aeros, blocking them from the rest of the world.. The winds began to calm as a gray portal formed infront of the two.A gentle wind flew through the portal, circling Reia and Aeros. It eventually took shape. Tears formed in the corners of Reia's eyes, and even Aeros couldn't help but smile. "Grandmother...." Reia whispered. The aged lady gave them a smile. "Good to see you again, my child".
Back to top Go down
Reia Ruan
Warrior Priestess
Warrior Priestess
Reia Ruan

PostSubject: Re: To Train Once More With You.....   To Train Once More With You..... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:42 am

"Miss Ruan..." Aeros whispered, bowing. Grandmother smiled. "No need to be so formal, Aeros. Just call me Grandma" she said, chuckling. She straghtened up, peering at Aeros and Reia, "Bu the way, why exacty did you two drag me from Yaaruke to....wherevr this place is?" Reia's head slumped, an her voice carrired no emotion. "Grandma...It's time". Grandma's face saddened. ".....Oh? That time already? ....Well, I suppose there's nothing that can be done. Reia? Aeros? Are you ready to begin?" Both nodded, their faces solemn. "Then let's begin.
Back to top Go down
Reia Ruan
Warrior Priestess
Warrior Priestess
Reia Ruan

PostSubject: Re: To Train Once More With You.....   To Train Once More With You..... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:58 am

Reia held Aeros, her face determined. "We shall begin in a moment...but first....I would like to test you're skills once more" Her grandmother said, her heart filled with memories of the past, "Of course, Grandma"Her grandmother beckoned her forward. "Come at me". Reia dashed forward, moving at a high speed so her body appeared as a simple blurr. SHe launched herself into the air, and brought Aeros down at her Grandmother. The old ldy smirked, asily blocking it with a hand. "Now now, you know better than that. Can-" Her sentence was cut off as she was sent hurling into a tree from a strong kick deliverd from behind. The lady laughed. She was underestimating her Grandaughter. She could use clones well, it seemed. Shrugging of the attack, Grandma Ruan brought out her spear. It glowed silver as she charged at Reia. Leaping into the air, Grandma Ruan sliced the air infront of her with Hanzou. (Her spear) It sent many air waves at Reia. She thwn seemd to dissapear as she traveled throught the wind... "Rising Wheel!" Reia called. Several 20 foot wheels of wind rose, and with a flick of her hand thet flew at the air currents. The attacks cancelled eachother out. Reia closed her eyes, searching for her Grandma's presence...she gasped as cold metal was pressed against her neck. "Be aware, deary..." Grandma Ruan whispered. Reia dissolved into air as the blade pressed on her neck, "!?" Her grandma started to turn around, but bot quicl enough. a dagger was pressed to her throat. "ALways watch yor back, eh Grandma?" Reia asked, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Train Once More With You.....   To Train Once More With You..... Empty

Back to top Go down

To Train Once More With You.....
Page 1 of 1