Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
lookin to test the thorn EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
lookin to test the thorn EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
lookin to test the thorn EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
lookin to test the thorn EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
lookin to test the thorn EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
lookin to test the thorn EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
lookin to test the thorn EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
lookin to test the thorn EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
lookin to test the thorn EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
lookin to test the thorn EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
lookin to test the thorn EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

lookin to test the thorn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shinjou

Shinjou

Number of posts : 40
Kekkei Genkai : the rosemeatel enchanter
Registration date : 2009-03-22

lookin to test the thorn Empty
PostSubject: lookin to test the thorn   lookin to test the thorn EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:56 pm

i wait sittin next to a lake throwin cauntless roses into it and watching it float as i wait for a sparring partner! (>_>)))))((((
Back to top Go down
The Trev

The Trev

Male Number of posts : 338
Job/hobbies : playing with my band and hanging with my posse
Kekkei Genkai : interdementia
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: lookin to test the thorn   lookin to test the thorn EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:50 pm

*i stroll into the area and watch the roses float aswell*
"i would like to fight you" i say after a while
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: lookin to test the thorn   lookin to test the thorn EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:10 pm

i then stand up alright well lets take a go i then stand up with mia now equpped i then throw a needle ofmeatel and tossed it towards your ankle to inmbolise your leg
Back to top Go down
The Trev

The Trev

PostSubject: Re: lookin to test the thorn   lookin to test the thorn EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:22 pm

i shoot a blasts of concentrated light energy that deflects he needle as it approaches. "let mje make a more suitable place for our battle." i i open up a portal to aeron and jump through it. as i reach the other side i jump into the sky "come get me" i yell as i wait for you to come in
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: lookin to test the thorn   lookin to test the thorn EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:40 pm

i walk in with my gaurd at its highest and i then whip my rose around me (kinda like ivy and thenwait to see u)
Back to top Go down
The Trev

The Trev

PostSubject: Re: lookin to test the thorn   lookin to test the thorn EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:40 pm

*as you enter the demension the wind whips wildly around you. the feirce winds make it hard for you to keep your balance and the dust they whip up make it hard to see. you just barely see me flying in the sky with my scythe drawn, waiting for you to make a move*
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: lookin to test the thorn   lookin to test the thorn EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:35 am

as i see u in the air flying towards me i then unrealesed my rose whip from around me with such speed that some peatels fall of and i turn those into a spiked sheild "haha since ur in air it wil be hard to dodge this
Back to top Go down
The Trev

The Trev

PostSubject: Re: lookin to test the thorn   lookin to test the thorn EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:38 pm

i soround myself with such high speed winds that they knock away anything that comes near me. then i slowly descend to the ground as i gather wing energy around my scythe
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: lookin to test the thorn   lookin to test the thorn EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:16 pm

then i laugh crasely and and then toss my rosetowards theground and it then sinks into the ground then the ground flashes suddenly and the grond is covered in blue and red rose that can't go away without my command i then put mia on and get in a defensive boxing stance
Back to top Go down
The Trev

The Trev

PostSubject: Re: lookin to test the thorn   lookin to test the thorn EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:26 pm

(note, since you were confused about my powers atm i only have wind powers)
i run around you in a circle using hte wind to boost my speed. my feet barely touch the ground as i run and gather the wind energy into my scythe. as i circle you i suddenly jump over your head and make a downward slash at you
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: lookin to test the thorn   lookin to test the thorn EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:37 pm

as u were runing a high speeds cause of ur air whateverthe rose petels began to fly all aroundthe area and i then grab the meatel in my neclace and melt and strech it into a large sheild to block ur attack then all the peatels in the air begen swirling around us (like the naruto movie) and began to blind and attack u (hint: there like small little blades that can hurt you)
Back to top Go down
The Trev

The Trev

PostSubject: Re: lookin to test the thorn   lookin to test the thorn EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:50 pm

i send out a a blast of wind energy around me that knocks back all the petals and knocks you off your feet. (like in force unleashed except with wind instead of the force) lookin to test the thorn Star_wars__the_force_unleashed_pics then i charge you with my scythe as your down
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: lookin to test the thorn   lookin to test the thorn EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:03 am

as the peatels are being pushed back with such force i grab my necklace and use my meatel enchanting to turn it into a halve a speare sheild to block me from the wind] [then i turn mia into gloves and use her for streington enchant and i close us both into a meatel dome (which can not be broken without alot of chakra]
Back to top Go down
The Trev

The Trev

PostSubject: Re: lookin to test the thorn   lookin to test the thorn EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:47 pm

i gather the wind energy around my scythe as i rush towards you. as i get closer i swing at your sheild directing all my wind into it. although it didn't break a i knew it could take much more attacks like that so i jumped back to start again
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: lookin to test the thorn   lookin to test the thorn EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:12 am

with your wind chaikra being so stronginto the sycth the minute your attack collided with my sheild some of the petaels began to fly around us again but this time as if there changing colers
Back to top Go down
The Trev

The Trev

PostSubject: Re: lookin to test the thorn   lookin to test the thorn EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 1:23 pm

i change my mind and create a mini tornado that lifted you into the air. i carry through the air towards something i had seen earlier in my exploration of the town. as i carried you around i finally found it. in the distance i saw two lakes. one was made of lava and the other was water. (forgot about them didn't you?) after locating them i carried you over their with the intention of dropping you into the lava lake
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: lookin to test the thorn   lookin to test the thorn EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:18 am

nope can't change ur mind in a fight Razz
Back to top Go down
The Trev

The Trev

PostSubject: Re: lookin to test the thorn   lookin to test the thorn EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 12:45 pm

(darn)
well i see the rose petals and knew an attack was immenent. "screw this" i say then fly into the air to awaight your atack
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: lookin to test the thorn   lookin to test the thorn EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:01 pm

"defeat is inevitable" then all the peatels turned gold as it began to cicle around me and then suddenly all u say was me and a gaint petel ball then the peatels began to form a female body and transformed into my soulpartner mia then she suddenly grabed my hand and made the roses under neath us grow to eye level with u "mia- shin lets finish this fight so i can sleep" "shin- yes mam"[ mia then pulled out the blue rose in my shirt and created a rose whip which was gold indicating its evolved stage because of mia then i got in a defensive stance with mia in a boxing stance with iron gloves on]
Back to top Go down
The Trev

The Trev

PostSubject: Re: lookin to test the thorn   lookin to test the thorn EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:04 pm

"victory shall not be easy coming" i then stick my hands into the sky and the winds start swirling around me until they form a tornado around me. "bring it" (not good to post with wrong account)
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: lookin to test the thorn   lookin to test the thorn EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:07 pm

(shove it) Mia- gotta do better im in the fight now mia then snaps her fineger and thousends of roses snap and fall into the tornade circuling around u so m uch u can't see us and as they all begen to point towards u they turn into pikes flying for u
Back to top Go down
The Trev

The Trev

PostSubject: Re: lookin to test the thorn   lookin to test the thorn EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:43 pm

"you can'tuse my winds against me" i ddispell hte tornado and the high winds carry the petals with it. also hte winds rushing away from me blow all the dirt up from off the ground and intoi the air.
*the blowing dirt almost blinds you and you can't see trev anymore. suddenly you hear some footsteps behind you and as you look backyou see trev charging with his scythe swinging*
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: lookin to test the thorn   lookin to test the thorn EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:56 pm

[mia then blocks the sycth with her gloves and says "mia- shin i think its about time for rose coffin" "Shin: yes" [then evry thing metel inside the dome crawls towards the ground and turns into tiles that seem to turn green where mia and shin were but red were trev was and as shin gets back from crouching mia gets into a meditating enchant postion to get ready for our finisher the rose then turns into a whip as i whipo it towards ur ankle to imbolize u]
Back to top Go down
The Trev

The Trev

PostSubject: Re: lookin to test the thorn   lookin to test the thorn EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:22 pm

i send several razor sharp winds aimened toward both of you which also knocks away your attack. also i rouse up the winds so that the dust on the ground blinds you making it almost impossible to see
Back to top Go down
Shinjou

Shinjou

PostSubject: Re: lookin to test the thorn   lookin to test the thorn EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:53 pm

to slow i already covered the ground with a meatel sheet mia how far have u gotten" mia- 50% just a few ore seconds "" [as i see the whip being swong backi pull it back and began swinging it at super fast speeds to cut the wind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lookin to test the thorn   lookin to test the thorn Empty

Back to top Go down

lookin to test the thorn
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next