Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
A challenge to Khrona EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
A challenge to Khrona EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
A challenge to Khrona EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
A challenge to Khrona EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
A challenge to Khrona EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
A challenge to Khrona EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
A challenge to Khrona EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
A challenge to Khrona EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
A challenge to Khrona EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
A challenge to Khrona EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
A challenge to Khrona EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

A challenge to Khrona

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose
Infernal Megami Sannin of Rising
Rose

Female Number of posts : 37
Kekkei Genkai : Black Roses/ Dark Fire
Registration date : 2009-03-02

A challenge to Khrona Empty
PostSubject: A challenge to Khrona   A challenge to Khrona EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 2:59 pm

*In an area free of any obstacles, the atmosphere thickens as Rose's aura fills the air. The presence of her aura in the area causes rose buds to sprout all around the field. A chain was in her hand, that from a first glance looks like it is connected to the ground. "Come here Khrona..."
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Male Number of posts : 492
Kekkei Genkai : DNA Absorbtion/Merging/Altering/Adapting
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to Khrona   A challenge to Khrona EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:13 pm

Khrona flew in on great wings, the tiniest flaps uprooting many of the rosebuds in their entirety. Khrona landed, Misery and Despair getting off of his back. Misery looked down to all of the rosebuds "Ugh, what is this disgusting shit? Lucky I got here before they bloomed..." All of the plants around her suddenly wilted and withered, then crumbled into nothing. Her Condemnation Soul, the soul of Death had destroyed the plants around her "Goddamn... I wonder if I can clear this whole field with one big swoop... Haha, speaking of swoop.." She patted Khrona on the back and he looked to her. She continued "Khrona, wanna help do a little weeding?" Despair sighed "I do hope you save at least one rose for me... I do enjoy their thorns... The pains of such beauty calm my soul of despair..." Misery sighed "Dammit, you gleeful depressant... Do what you want. I need some DESTRUCTION!" The three of them finally laid eyes on Rose. Misery gave a dark smirk, Despair warmly, but depressingly smiled and Khrona tried not to make eye contact, his head twitching a bit "Hi.. I'm Khrona..."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to Khrona   A challenge to Khrona EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:24 pm

*The rose buds uprooted before Khrona landed thanks to his wings were obviously no longer connected to the ground, meaning they would die slowly, but not wither. As these, lets say three dozen, rose buds fell around Khrona from the sky, they exploded, in a fiery frenzy of thorns and flames. "I am Rose." As she spoke a crack in the ground widened, closing in on Khrona, from this crack an eruption of white magma would burst upward, around Khrona, trapping the explosions from the rose buds inside. Rose stood firm 20 meters away, floating about six inches above ground for quick manuevering.*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to Khrona   A challenge to Khrona EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:36 pm

Khrona, caught by surprise, was at first severely burned... But then he got over it and absorbed the DNA of the fiery explosions, giving him the immunity now of heat, flame, etc of the like in their entirety. Khrona stared at Rose, his expression quickly changing from normal to an insane one "That was mean... That was sudden... I don't like those things too much... Mean and sudden... Perhaps I should show you WHY...?..?..?" Khrona's skin stretched from his body and attached to Despair and Misery. Misery said "AH! Khrona! Shit, at LEAST wait for us to turn into weapons first! You know that process is disgusting unless we're steel!" They both changed into their weapon forms and Khrona's skin wrapped around them both, then pulled them into his body, giving him their abilities. "And... all of a sudden..." Khrona's eyes darted in every which direction and he spread his wings "Khrona rids the field of roses... in a Cloud of Death.." He took one great flap of his wings and Misery's Condemnation soul spread about the area as a gas... a black gas... The very essence of death, which contaminated any and all gases within the area. It would kill all of the roses and any other living thing in the area so long as it was absorbed into them by either breathing or through openings in their figure. All of the roses now wilted, withered and disintegrated into nothingness. The ground was bare and flat, covered by this cloud of black death, this plague... Khrona, immune to the Condemnation as long as Misery was inside of him or as long as her soul protected him, flapped his wings and flew straight at Rose now, blades of all kinds jutting out of everywhere on his body... Scythe, sword and razor blades; the blades of his 2 weapons, and many many holes for explosives to fly out of. Such a convenience Khrona's Absorption and DNA merging was... The blades on his body were glowing several different colors; the sword ones being a blackish purple, the scythes being black and the razors being gray, signifying the Insanity, Condemnation and Despair souls respectively. Upon touching one of them would lead ill for Rose.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to Khrona   A challenge to Khrona EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:04 pm

*As these random various weapons flew towards Rose, she yanked the chain in her hand, causing the chain to extend upwards, ripping her coffin, Reikyuu, out of the ground. with this coffin she spins mildly, slapping away this barrage of weapons sending them over into the ground. Reikyuu gave off an ominous glow as it was pulled, then Rose picked it up by tip handle, dragging it towards Khrona. "Your strange....but I guess thats a good thing." The black gas expelled from Khrona was noticed. Rose creates a thin layer of dark matter around her body, so just incase it had added effects, it would not effect her. The dome of white magma still surrounded Khrona, and by drastically slowly down its molecules, the wall of magma becomes solid. Once it was solid Rose began to lash her black arm at the pillar of solidified magma, forcing out a wave of solidified flames, chopping it section by section until she got to Khrona. Even though he was heat resistant now, that wouldn't stop this attack from hacking through his body with sheer speed and force.*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to Khrona   A challenge to Khrona EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:14 pm

(Oh, sorry if I didn't make that clear... The weapons are jutting out of Khrona. They're still attached to his body).

Khrona's body suffered very minor cuts from the slashes that Rose delivered, and since he was so very very near to her and her attacked had basically failed, he swiftly slapped her high into the air with a moderately powerful smack from his overly large, bladed wing. The Insanity Soul surrounding the swords should have either shattered or imploded the Dark Matter surrounding her due to the Insanity Soul's special ability, so she should receive a great amount of gashes and such from the slap from his bladed wing. He darted up after her, saying "Hahaha... You're wondering why I'm not affected by your slashes... right? Right...? Haaaa... My blood.. Did I mention that it's black? Oh, but you probably don't know what that means, anyway..." From the small cuts on Khrona's body seeped his black blood, though it was different from normal blood... As he dashed at Rose, he began to spin erratically, releasing the dripping blood from his body. Every single drop of blood that leaked from him, though a small amount, could be used as a weapon. The blood could be hardened to most any thickness to prevent serious damage from cuts and the like. Every single drop of blood in the air from Khrona became a long, piercing needle of hardened blood that extended towards Rose in a matter of milliseconds. They would pierce through her body and possibly organs or perhaps just contaminate her own blood with the black blood if she were to be hit. Khrona kept a good distance once he was high enough, though the sharp blades all over his body grew longer and larger...
Back to top Go down
Rose
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to Khrona   A challenge to Khrona EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 4:57 pm

*As Rose is sent into the air, the condensed heat inside her body sped up her molecules, which also speeds up the cells, healing the cut/gash before a massive blood loss could take place. Rose still had Reikyuu by the handle, so when she flew up it came along as well. She instinctively brought the coffin to her front, but as the coffin was swung into her front, the top whippped open, allowing all the needles to fly inside. As the needles enter this neverending distortion dimension, hundreds of pitch black arms of distorted energy{meaning they can nullify or distort what they touch with this energy} lash out at Khrona who isn't that far away now. Rose then sticks her black arm inside the back of the coffin, but despite this, nothing came out the front of the coffin. It seemed she was getting something out, but she fixed her eyes upon Khrona as the arms attacked him.*
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to Khrona   A challenge to Khrona EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:15 pm

Khrona continued to spin "Zero Sanity!" His own Insanity Soul shot out a huge shockwave with similar distortion properties. Upon contact, it would most likely end in both things distorting themselves so much that it would cause them both to be erased, and Khrona would take that time for the "Glare of Woe.." Khrona waved his hand about to first create Rejection Soul blots in the air. His Rejection Soul, or should we say Despair's Rejection Soul allowed nothing to actually touch it no matter the power, and caused whatever was near enough to it to be forced away in another direction. Think of it like a constant force always coming from this glowing red soul that if you try to get near, you will always be forced backwards. The Glare of Woe was a concentrated lightspeed eye beam blast of Despair's other soul, the Despair Soul, which had many special abilities... One of Khrona's favorites, to deteriorate the thickest objects in a split second. There were many Rejection walls around Rose now, and the beam hit one, going down diagonally to avoid the coffin, then hitting another one to go up diagonally so that it could be behind Rose, and then once more for a piercing beam to come at her from behind. This was all in a matter of less than a second. Khrona enjoyed the Glare of Woe because it was his fastest attack. He flapped his wings hard, pushing himself away from Rose and Rose away from himself, giving them both a GREAT distance between each other. Khrona began to laugh a bit "I want to do it... I want to do it... Soul Resonance... But is it too early? Maybe... Let me bite my tongue before I say something I shouldn't..." Khrona clamped down hard on his tongue, bitting it completely off "Eh... Euwoops..." Khrona grabbed his tongue and put it back into his mouth, allowing his it to reform itself as if he never bit it "Too hard... That kinda hurt... Hahahahaha.."
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to Khrona   A challenge to Khrona EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:44 pm

(ALL BATTLES WITH KHRONA POSTPONED, WE CAN FINISH LATER.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A challenge to Khrona   A challenge to Khrona Empty

Back to top Go down

A challenge to Khrona
Page 1 of 1