Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
DeMasque i challenge u EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
DeMasque i challenge u EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
DeMasque i challenge u EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
DeMasque i challenge u EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
DeMasque i challenge u EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
DeMasque i challenge u EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
DeMasque i challenge u EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
DeMasque i challenge u EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
DeMasque i challenge u EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
DeMasque i challenge u EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
DeMasque i challenge u EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

DeMasque i challenge u

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

DeMasque i challenge u Empty
PostSubject: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:50 am

"get in here and fight we never finished our last fight remember" (Liz- i wonder if hell show) "don't worry he will i now him he hates to deny a challenge"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 5:13 pm

demasque is a bitch i'll doubt that he will show
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:11 pm

I flash in at an intense speed bslapping Chaos while going for you, and I launch a roundhouse kick to your face "Suprise muthafuka!!!" sending you flying a substantial distance..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 9:18 pm

sonuva bitc$ i wasn't ready (patti-Laughs) " you shouldn't have did that mozque " [snaps and liz and patty transform to double hand guns] randomly chooses element it lands on fire i shot a barrge of exploding bullets at you and rush in with a pistel whip then a swip kick jumps back to get some distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 9:32 pm

I flash foward narrowly avoiding the barrage. "Tsk, I dont care how ready you were! You dont deserve to be a saanin!!!" "Go rosey" (My shiny girl roserade) I trow my pokeball and she comes out all ninja like. We both Jump into the air and I go for a flying slash with NiGHTS at my side and rosey charges toward you with a charged leafblade......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 9:41 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Snaps [ Liz patty u know what to do} they trans form back and forth not only doging your attacks but also blocking me i then pull out my sword and block your slash and then i say " looks like its just you and me" then we both jump back to a standy stance

Last edited by Tatsu on Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 9:50 pm

(What shot dumb person I did a flying slash and roserade did a leaf blade... edit your post...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:11 pm

Nights immediately flies circles around Liz and Patty and they dissapear. He nods (Im just gonna say he but NiGHTS is still genderless) "I'll explain Liz and patty are in NiGHTS dimension and will be returned...Later! he he he" Now lets do this I raise my cyber sword and launch a powerful dash slash that comes for you at an intense speed while rosey uses razor leaf.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:23 pm

{laughs horrrificly} I probley should have told you but liz and patti are the only people that can hold my insanity back so i suggest you give them back
Doges your slash with out moving from my spot. Oh thats right as for your poor little pokemon did you forget im an elementalist and your pokemons plant
tatsu then catces all of the razor leafs then digestes it " arggh taste like dirt" sword then becomes engulfied with plant the plants suddenly dissapear but the sword seems to have chaned its coller to green [ i then stick the sword in the ground wispering a chant then saying unlock and a vine snar catces your nights then i slash nights intill he is unconscious and then patti and liz show back up {liz & patti- about time}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:33 pm

(Alright auto hits end here, but I'll allow this one because I did one but)
NiGHTS get up and begins to fly to liz and patty (not auto hitty) I chuckle and raise my sword proudly "Grass is WAAAAAYYY to weak for this blade" I charge again for a dash slash ( you need an actual ability to dodge this since Im pretty damn fast You cant just jump back) while rosey creates vines under liz and patty that will most likely catch them off guard......(They will trap them the next turn if you dont have spidey sinces sooooo.......)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:50 pm

tatsue treis to dodge but see liz and patti getting attacked so he takes the hit and then slashes the branches from underthem they then run over to to see if im ok { liz- well tatsue i think its time } {patti - yeah finally bounce !} " i nknow exactly what your talking about time for soul resonance son liz and patti hugs tatsu as it seems they are disappearing " [ tatsu then goes into soul resonace form where every thing is more precise"( The imense power bursted out suddenly blasting and pusing nightz back against a tree then i throw down my sword except the sword turns into vines and enlessfrom fire type cannot be unbinded) " masque do u know what today is"

Last edited by Tatsu on Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:56 pm

(Dude!!! You didnt stop NiGHTS what the hell you should be absorbed ib his dimension and this match would be over. Try again you must pay attention to everything,so edit your post. Your lucky I let it slide)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:08 pm

( Thats the thing you either have to save liz in patty without getting close to nights or accept their defeat, or you could think of a clever way to avoid nights, No you cant move liz and patty because the vines will wrap around them. So what will you do lose or lose liz and patty!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:27 pm

just make sure you don't forget that im not just some weakling without them rolles magic elemental dice 1-fire 2-lighting 3-grass 4- wind 5 -neo 6- water tatsue launches the dice into the air
Guest carried out 1 launched of one Jutsu Clash :

Last edited by Tatsu on Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:30 pm

Perfect" [ cracks his knuckles as sparks fly out then my sword turns red in a crimson type coler and i set the word in the ground and call upn hell fire all enime in the area gets fire damdge ( if rosy get hit gameover for her) the vines then catch fire and a circuler fire barrer protects me then it falls my sword turns back to steel " looks like i overdid it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:38 pm

(So liz and patty are gone) I chuckle"he he he Rosey return" She returns "I treat my partners properly." I snap my fingers and the grand catheral appears behind us and begins to Absorb everything with a gust of wind I Then flash behind you and launch a kick to send you to my terain.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:46 pm

not really cheack again the vines caught fire and you sent nightz towards me hint the sheild of fire i created afterwards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:50 pm

(I didnt send nights to you but liz and patty and you couldnt possibly know about the vines so lets just say there dead.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:52 pm

theyre not dead they're unconsciecs but okay { looks like it all leads up to this last dice throw come on neo}
Guest carried out 1 launched of one Jutsu Clash :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:53 pm

set up neo barrier as i chant [ chant!!!!!!! Like a Star @ heaven ] i call upon elemeatl rage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:57 pm

I laugh as your thrust into my cathedral "Whats a person without his spirit partner. I'll tell you...you!!!" I seal the doors "Die" Sveralt quarter notes begin raining upon you and lazers are fired blindly at and around you......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:59 pm

with a blody arm still thrusting towards you " is that all you gott
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:02 am

I laugh yet again and lunge "Lets do this!"
Back to top Go down
Shinigami

Shinigami

Number of posts : 29
Kekkei Genkai : Rolling Dice
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:02 am

The member 'DeMasque' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

'Jutsu Clash' : 5, 6, 4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:04 am

i then throw the sword at you [ thinking it only has to touch him]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u Empty

Back to top Go down

DeMasque i challenge u
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next