Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
The Ballad of Zaitoichi No. Spade No. Who the hell is this guy??? EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
The Ballad of Zaitoichi No. Spade No. Who the hell is this guy??? EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
The Ballad of Zaitoichi No. Spade No. Who the hell is this guy??? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
The Ballad of Zaitoichi No. Spade No. Who the hell is this guy??? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
The Ballad of Zaitoichi No. Spade No. Who the hell is this guy??? EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
The Ballad of Zaitoichi No. Spade No. Who the hell is this guy??? EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
The Ballad of Zaitoichi No. Spade No. Who the hell is this guy??? EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
The Ballad of Zaitoichi No. Spade No. Who the hell is this guy??? EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
The Ballad of Zaitoichi No. Spade No. Who the hell is this guy??? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
The Ballad of Zaitoichi No. Spade No. Who the hell is this guy??? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
The Ballad of Zaitoichi No. Spade No. Who the hell is this guy??? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

The Ballad of Zaitoichi No. Spade No. Who the hell is this guy???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spade
Twilight Paragon Hakumeikage
Twilight Paragon Hakumeikage
Spade

Male Number of posts : 23
Kekkei Genkai : Bankai
Registration date : 2009-04-14

The Ballad of Zaitoichi No. Spade No. Who the hell is this guy??? Empty
PostSubject: The Ballad of Zaitoichi No. Spade No. Who the hell is this guy???   The Ballad of Zaitoichi No. Spade No. Who the hell is this guy??? EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:37 pm

Name : Spade
Title: Archangel (Uriel Squadron)
Village: Twilight
Height: 6,4
Weight: 275
Kekkei Genkai: Bankai
Chakra Nature: All
Bio:Upon my death at the hands of the Akuro Demons, I placed yet again in the hands of death. But this time he wasn't going to revive me he sent my soul straight into the the depths of the underworld where I would live in darkness for the rest of my days. This wasnt really a punishment because I have been in this situation before and gotten out of it just fine or so I thought. Since, I was truly dead this time I had no access to to any of my shamanic powers or my bankai. I felt like I had finally been beaten by death I stayed here for 2000 years which is only 3 months in reality constantly beong tormented by the darkness. My soul burning with the heat of 100,000,000,000 suns. Until one day when some one reached down into the depths of the underworld and pulled me out of the darkness into the safety of the heavens right in front of the one they called God. He had recognized me from my battles with Zeke in the Spirit Realm and my many battles on earth in the azure, Nightmare, Abyss, and twilight and asked me to lead the Uriel division of the archangels, the bringers of the wrath of the gods. In exchange for my freedom from my deal with death. So of course I agreed. Throughout my time as an archangel I fought many battles aganist the morning star and brought glory and many blessings to my village and was given the Infinity ring.God as a favor for Zeus has asked me to carrry out one mission which upon completion will allow me to walk amongst the living again.
Alter LV1
Crimson Judgement
The Ballad of Zaitoichi No. Spade No. Who the hell is this guy??? Anima__Battle_gloves_by_Wen_M-1
Infinity Ring Alter Lv2
Seprah
The Ballad of Zaitoichi No. Spade No. Who the hell is this guy??? Anima__The_Seraph_by_Wen_M
Bankai
The Ballad of Zaitoichi No. Spade No. Who the hell is this guy??? AzNRiseHollowIchigo
Back to top Go down

The Ballad of Zaitoichi No. Spade No. Who the hell is this guy???
Page 1 of 1