Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

Male Number of posts : 492
Kekkei Genkai : DNA Absorbtion/Merging/Altering/Adapting
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. Empty
PostSubject: Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give.   Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:19 pm

Khrona makes his grand entrance back into Asura's... dwelling. He opens his Rejection bag of souls "There we go... 1,000 souls for Asuraaaa...!"
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

Number of posts : 17
Kekkei Genkai : Demon God
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give.   Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:26 pm

Asura looks at Khrona, then at all of the souls and he smiles "Khrona... You have done well... Souls... Souls... So many for me. Hmhm... So delicious." He opened his mouth wide, wider than any normal being should be able to open its mouth and sucked them all in as if his mouth were a black hole. His 3 eyes began to twitch insanely and he started to laugh "ooooh... So much POWER!!!"
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give.   Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:00 pm

Khrona laughs a bit, too... His power seemed to increase as the Kishin's did, for some reason... Perhaps because their souls were linked now? Perhaps because they shared the same Black Blood? Perhaps because they're both insane? Maybe because Khrona's soul was a part of Asura's, since it was used to revive him. Khrona stood there, awaiting Asura's feast to be done.
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give.   Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:10 am

As Asura devoured the souls, he looked at Khrona "... Hm... His soul is powerful... Very powerful... It looks delicious... But..." Asura fell to his knees, staring at Khrona with fearful eyes "I'm... scared of him..."
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give.   Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:12 am

Khrona was wondering what was wrong with Asura by now "... Asura...? What is it, Asura...?" Khrona took a step closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give.   Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:13 am

Asura's eyes dilated and he shot a blast of energy right out at Khrona's feet, backing up at an insanely fast pace. His teeth chattered wildly, his eyes darting about the area crazily.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give.   Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:15 am

Khrona avoided the blast by flapping his wings to send him backwards, but now he was confused as to why Asura attacked him... "... A... Asura...? Attack... Khrona... Me? Why?... Asura... He's gonna protect Khrona... I thought.. I brought... Souls... Why would Asura attack me...?" Khrona bent his body backwards, lost in thought... Insane thought.
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give.   Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:16 am

From Asura's mouth, he coughed up a Vajra half way and pointed it at Khrona "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? STOP DOING THINGS! I'LL DESTROY YOU! I MUST GET YOUR SOUL. YOUR SOUL... So you won't harm me..." Asura fired a series of ball-like energy blasts instead of a beam one from his mouth at Khrona.
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give.   Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:19 am

Khrona spun around, wings lined with Rejection Energy so that when he spun, the energy balls would be reflected away from him. "Ah... I see now... You are the enemy... I was doing wrong all along... Misery, Despair... We may be still locked in this pit of insanity... But at least we know now who.. THE REAL ENEMY IS... KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! KYYYAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" Khrona drew Misery and swung her all about, releasing waves of Insanity Soul in every which direction. "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" He drew Despair, in which he slashed and released missiles from where he was slashing at "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" He did not stop. He flapping his wings crazily, making heavily winds and random air vacuums all throughout the area.
Back to top Go down
Asura

Asura

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give.   Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:21 am

Asura was no match for such insanity... not now, at least. Even with the 1,000 soul power boost, it seems as though since he lacked abilities, unlike Khrona, he would be killed if he stayed here for a while.... Asura screamed "AAAAAAAH!!! I CAN'T STAY HERE! I MUST GOOOO!" He blasted a beam straight above him, creating a hole, then escaped there before Khrona's attacks could hit him. Again, Asura had escaped unscathed... First from Maze, now from Khrona...
Back to top Go down
Khrona
Reality's Insanity
Reality's Insanity
Khrona

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give.   Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:47 am

Khrona calmed down a bit, sighing... He was still deep within insanity, though he knew one thing now; Asura was the enemy. Khrona flew out through the same hole that Asura did...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give.   Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give. Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning to the Kishin... Souls to give.
Page 1 of 1