Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Maze The Adept Caster EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Maze The Adept Caster EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Maze The Adept Caster EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Maze The Adept Caster EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Maze The Adept Caster EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Maze The Adept Caster EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Maze The Adept Caster EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Maze The Adept Caster EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Maze The Adept Caster EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Maze The Adept Caster EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Maze The Adept Caster EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Maze The Adept Caster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

Male Number of posts : 469
Location : Looking to the moon wondering if my love is doing the same
Kekkei Genkai : Chitai
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Maze The Adept Caster Empty
PostSubject: Maze The Adept Caster   Maze The Adept Caster EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 9:30 pm

Hello everyone I am Maze Rituke or just Maze for short. My history is not for the faint of heart but I'll tell you anyway XD. I used to live with my father in small village outside of cities or larger villages. My clan was a group of monks a strong people will hearts of gold and great responsibility. We were the Masters of time and space and had the power to manipulate everything around us. We would go out and help any who needed us with no ask of payment we were saints. My father and the other monks used to tell me that I had great potential and would be come stronger then everyone in the village. So I trained daily so I could make that dream a Reality. On my 7th birthday a huge party was throne for me. Everyone was there and everyone was having a good time. However I felt a little smothered and had to get a way so I left the party unnoticed and took a stroll in the forest outside our village. I walked down a trail looking up at the moon in the sky and reached out my hand like I was trying to grab moon when out of no were a girl being chased evil spirits ran by me. The girl gets cornered and the spirits move in and try to steal her soul. I jump in front of the girl and attack the spirits. I easily defeat them and turn the girl "Are you ok?". The girl runs over to me and hugs me "Yes Thank you". I start to blush "Ahh....anytime Ms.....?". The girl lets go of me and floats around me and smiles "I'm Una" I turn my head trying to keep up with her moving around me "I'm Maze". Una stops moving and floats in front of me "Well the Maze" she puts her hand on my head " Do you want to be my partner?". My face becomes a bright red *Gulps* "Partner what....what do you....." I get cut off by a large explosion near by. I turn to were I thought the explosion was "What was that" I run back home only to find my home in ruins. I fall to my knees and my eyes water "no...NOOOOO!!!!". Una floats next to me and tries to lifts me up with just one finger "Hey Maze are you ok" I look to her with a blank look on my face "There all died. Everyone even dad". Una turns me so I look her in her eyes "Don't cry..crying only makes things worse" Una puts me on the ground and I turn away from her wiping away my tears. "Your right I would love to be your partner". A king smile comes to Una's face and a large blue circle appears under us. Una floats towards me and sticks out her hand. I grab her hand and the circle under us raises up into the sky. "There we go from now on it's you and me ok Maze!" a smile comes to my face "Right!". It's been year sine that night and Una and I have always been together looking out for one another find out what really happened that night

((Una and Maze))
Maze The Adept Caster MypatnerMaze The Adept Caster Zzzzzznegima

Last edited by Maze on Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenshinobi.forumtwilight.com
Maze
The Adept Caster
The Adept Caster
Maze

Male Number of posts : 469
Location : Looking to the moon wondering if my love is doing the same
Kekkei Genkai : Chitai
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Maze The Adept Caster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maze The Adept Caster   Maze The Adept Caster EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:20 am

Kekki Genkai:

Chitai Creation

A powerful bloodline that now only lives on with me. It allows me to converts and control matter from one phase to another (such as from solid to gas, or Liquid to gas or soild or vise versa) plus the power to change and control the periodic elements.
Back to top Go down
https://hiddenshinobi.forumtwilight.com

Maze The Adept Caster
Page 1 of 1