Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
Chaos strike Come here! EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
Chaos strike Come here! EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
Chaos strike Come here! EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
Chaos strike Come here! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
Chaos strike Come here! EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
Chaos strike Come here! EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
Chaos strike Come here! EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
Chaos strike Come here! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
Chaos strike Come here! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
Chaos strike Come here! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
Chaos strike Come here! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

Chaos strike Come here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chaos strike Come here! Empty
PostSubject: Chaos strike Come here!   Chaos strike Come here! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 10:00 pm

"We gotta train your rp'ing so get over here and fight" (If youve made your skills)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos strike Come here!   Chaos strike Come here! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:11 pm

well i'm hered with ingognito which is all i got atm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos strike Come here!   Chaos strike Come here! EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 11:15 pm

(Wrong!!! make sure to use apostrophes and no abreviations!)
I look at the newb and say "Make the first move I dont wanna end it in one move, he he he"....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos strike Come here!   Chaos strike Come here! EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 3:06 pm

"you don't deserve this weapon" so i cast ingognito to the side and pull out my pistol I then fly into the air and start shooting at you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos strike Come here!   Chaos strike Come here! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:16 pm

(Sorry bout the late reply) "He he dont make this boring kid" I ignore the pistol and charge straight toward you and begin a nice clean diagnol slash for your torso........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos strike Come here!   Chaos strike Come here! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 9:24 pm

Like a Star @ heaven walks in blank ly and says" whats going on and sees 2 people fighting and transform liz and patty into a sniper" then he see its his teammate masque and decides to see how well he can dodge uses to abilites pin point accuracy and electrk elements and shoots at both of them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos strike Come here!   Chaos strike Come here! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 9:38 pm

As Im charging I hear the bullets and fly immediately out of the way. "Who the hell Shot ME!!" I go into my pissed of form and hold my left buster to Chaos's face "He he die" I unleah a few shots hopefully sending chaos plummeting. I then Aim both of my busters and shoot several charged shots sending the sniper bblasting off again......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos strike Come here!   Chaos strike Come here! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 9:52 pm

I then use soul resonence on liz and patty to create a assult riffile and then shoots rapisly at chaos then pulls out his sword and throws it at masque {a few seconds later} i pull on the chain attached to the sword to see if it hit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos strike Come here!   Chaos strike Come here! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 9:57 pm

"Get outta my way you death the kid ripoff!!!!" I rush tou you at an unbeleivable speed and give you a straight punch of doom that sends you flying to japan. (I can auto hit ya since ths isnt your fight Razz) I then summon the great cathedral with a snap of my fingers putting me and chaos in a inclosed area. "This should prevent intrusion." and clm down reverting to my normal form. "Get up and fight until your body cnt move!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos strike Come here!   Chaos strike Come here! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:10 pm

can't keep me out for long then begans barrasing the door with his sword and liz and patti still as a assult riffle [ liz - lets just go it wasn't our fight no ways] [ patti and im getting hungry] " noway not intill that basterd gets shot [ liz- what if i make your faverits meal] " with some candy [ patti- hell yeah] " alright then lets go "( he got off lucky this time)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos strike Come here!   Chaos strike Come here! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:13 pm

I open the doors of my cathedal only to launch several huge eighth notes with the little flags for stabbing and lazer beams then I immediately close the huge towering doors. "Now where were we......."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos strike Come here!   Chaos strike Come here! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:27 pm

"That A$$ h@le" {liz- just ignore him}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos strike Come here!   Chaos strike Come here! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:40 pm

i justwatch as my clone gets pwned then come out after the intruderr was removed
"now lets get back to where we were before we were so rudely inturupted"
i then make several scc's and send them all at you guns blazing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos strike Come here!   Chaos strike Come here! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:45 pm

I chuckle as several huge whole notes intercept the blasts. I then snap my fingers and my organ begins to play sending several lazer beams for him and his clones. (Also dont ever do that clone thing again where you were like it turns out that was a clone unless you specify you made one........ unless you want people to kill you.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos strike Come here!   Chaos strike Come here! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:55 pm

i jump into the air and start flying around dodging your notes as i luanch several psi blasts at you
(only did that becuase some random guy just jumped into our fight and i was kinda double teamed)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos strike Come here!   Chaos strike Come here! EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:03 am

(They're lazer beams read more carefully...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos strike Come here!   Chaos strike Come here! EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:11 am

i make a ton of scc's and keep throwing them in front of the beams to protect myself
"gonna take more than that to take me down"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos strike Come here!   Chaos strike Come here! EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:26 am

I flash to the one who spoke/the biggest pompous ass and transform nights to his weapon form and grasp it in my left hand. "Double sworded samurai's retribution!!" I pounce on him at an intense speed and use my notes to get rid of every shadow clone...........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos strike Come here!   Chaos strike Come here! EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:41 am

as i get pwned by your attack i just think of how grateful i am that you can't kill me here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chaos strike Come here!   Chaos strike Come here! EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:47 am

I finish my combo and laugh. "You did alright for a saanin fight just be more creative and defensive. You'll be fine. P.S. Dont think I cant kill you here, rules can be broken he he he...." I kick him out of my cathedral (literally) And I begin to float and play my ds.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos strike Come here!   Chaos strike Come here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Chaos strike Come here!
Page 1 of 1