Distorted Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distorted Reality

Warped and distorted to the point of no return; separated from most others... The old and new clash in a contest of wills... This is Distorted Reality

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
SEX BOMB
DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:49 pm by Reia Ruan
You heard me right, bitch. <3

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Remembrance; The Distorted Virtual Reality Village
DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:06 pm by Kaerei

» SEX BOMB
DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2022 4:17 am by Khrona

» RiaruKage's Technique
DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 1:27 am by Tajsa

» Tajsa's Story
DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2022 12:08 am by Tajsa

» Rue; The Warrior's Wasteland
DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 11:09 pm by Khrona

» Distorted
DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm by Sadako

» Luxe's Jutsu
DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:10 pm by Sadako

» A New Concept
DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:41 pm by Maze

» RANDOMNESS GALORE!!!!!
DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 4:46 pm by Reia Ruan

» OMG! READ THIS!!!
DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm by Reia Ruan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:55 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Forum

DeMasque i challenge u

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:21 am

(Ninja roll dumby, go to jutsu clash in dice roll and change the number of rolls to 3...) (If I win your done if you win this continues he he he no pressure)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:25 am

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Jutsu Clash :
Back to top Go down
Shinigami

Shinigami

Number of posts : 29
Kekkei Genkai : Rolling Dice
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:25 am

The member 'Tatsu' has done the following action : Roll The Dice

#1 'Jutsu Clash' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 'Jutsu Clash' : 2

--------------------------------

#3 'Jutsu Clash' : 5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:26 am

Tie the sword i launched is still aiming for you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:31 am

(I win 15 beets twelve, and yes were using the second one. What if you got something really big that'd be mega cheating) "Give it up" My lunge was more powerful injuring his other arm and I hold my sword to his neck "I cant kill you but dont think this wont hurt" "Now say 'I yield'"........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:33 am

never
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:43 am

I quickly shift my blade sliting his throat without a moments hesitation. I Then change NiGHTS to his weapon formDeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 Nights10 and put the weapon above my head for a slash. "After a slit in the throat this should be over but just to extinguish hope." I begin o thrust the sword aiming for your chest..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:47 am

inmajor pain i mumble wrong choice as im being pushed back from that slash i pull back on the chain attached to the sword now the sword heading straight for your back about 4 inches away elemeatel rage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:52 am

(I never slashed you with NiGHTS but I did with my normal sword that has no chain I began a deadly thrust wuth the sword I just showed you) (Also admit your defeat you dont have super skin/blacj blood/ healing so youve lost and you shouldnt be able to speak. This fight is over. So edit your post and accept it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:55 am

noo as im being pushed back from that slash (of your ruguler sword) then i pulled the chain on my sword then you were getting ready to slash my chest in so its a tie you hit me in my chest i elemeatel raged you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:02 am

(Objection!!! How the hell could you grab anything if you used your hands for that jutsu clash. Then there both injured So you shouldnt be able to grab anything at all. Accept your loss a neck slash is a fatal injury that ends life in like 5 seconds so just get stabbed or fall its OVER!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:04 am

Tatsu wrote:
with a blody arm still thrusting towards you " is that all you gott
that led to the clash and I won u lose....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:07 am

will ask maze on tuesday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:10 am

(Dont ask SHIT!!!! Answer these questions now so we can end this. IF you slash a person in the neck can they do anything but fall and die?! Do you honestly think you can do something after a deep close cut in the neck! but die!!!? You must accept those losses)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:13 am

depends on the slash some slash can't kill instantly and they have like 5 secs of life enought to hit u with
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:14 am

(Know what Im tired of the argument the only thing a person witha brain would do is hold their neck and die but you are to dumb to lose. So go a head repost your move for me)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:17 am

we need a outsider to tell who won and if u won congratz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:18 am

(NO!!! DO YOUR MOVE WE finish this before tommorow!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:21 am

fine when ithe impact of the elemeatel rage landed the stike began the starsbegan to circle over you and bind you to the eart and soon later the moon raised aboved you and shot a divine blast knoking u unconsios (since u can't die hre) we both are in the same state now silent Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:28 am

(Not so. I can also do this because I have way more enrgy and chakra)as you grabbed my sword and cassted elemental rage but as The elements surged through me I went into my pissed of form and my aura absorbed more than 70% of the blast "Pathetic worm raise your head and Die!!!" I fly into the air throw NiGHTS in sword form at you, shoot sveral 100 bullets at you in 10 seconds, and use my final attack "MINUET OF DOOM!!!!!" My cathdral explodes in a passion of musical notes and soul energy....."He he counter that"...........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:31 am

nice move i thought i had you for sure that time we should be a team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 1:33 am

"Tsk shut up, your knocked out" I blow a tiny gust of wind sending the SLIT THROATED!!!!!! Tatsu down. "Trainings over!" I pick him up by the legs wildly spin around and toss him out the door....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 10:50 am

wiat till i get a devil golem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DeMasque i challenge u   DeMasque i challenge u - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DeMasque i challenge u
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2